Do You Like Stamping?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you enjoy stamping on your own clubs?

Personally, I’ve never stamped any of my own clubs. I’ve wanted to, but never done it.

I’ve never had any stamping done, but I’d definitely go for it on my wedges!

I do enjoy stamping

I do not have the kit to stamp my own clubs

I’m not a fan of stamping. I like a clean look personally.

I very much enjoy it.

I’m not too bad at it either.

Need to stamp my current two wedge sets.

03C43B03-95CB-49AF-9ACC-E87246EA0AF6.jpeg2E487CBB-6048-47D3-941D-CEAD0898D4EB.jpeg79122E46-1FFB-47B8-8E01-90F9927EAE0A.jpeg7F9AEC99-D36A-4B17-889A-1097DE50A550.jpeg

Stamping is OK if you're going to keep that club forever because of the memories of that stamp.

I prefer the clean look on the wedges, so no stamping is preferred.

Stamping is OK if you're going to keep that club forever because of the memories of that stamp.
Eh. They make great gifts when you’re done. My HS kids love them.

I have never had anything stamped. I've thought about it a few times, even looked at picking some up at one point but never pulled the trigger.

Eh. They make great gifts when you’re done. My HS kids love them.

because you have good taste in movie quotes...although "you had me at hello" might be a gem :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I like it, but have not tried it or owned a stamped wedge. Something to look in to for sure!

I think it's cool, and it's on my Christmas list. I dropped plenty of not so subtle hints to the wife... haha

Yes I like the stamping on wedges makes them unique and memorable.

I dont have anything stamped but I am also not against it. I have seen some pretty creative stuff and some pretty clever sayings. Fun is fun..

Some good work above. I like stamping on wedges and putters (I have a few putters stamped with things that have significant meaning to me). I tried doing some wedges to test my skills out and it came out terrible. I thought I had the right tools, but obviously didn't. These are ones that were done by professionals.
image1.jpegimage0.jpeg

I like it on my wedges or putter. Not so much on anything else i guess.

enough to spend several minutes looking at youtube 'how to stamp' videos :LOL:

I have a set of stamps from my days in aircraft tooling, but never used it on clubs. I think it looks cheap.

No. Never understood the rationale of writing stuff on ones clubs. I don't think it looks good at all and not sure what it conveys. And why stop there. Stamp your bag, hat, car etc. too.

I should know if I like doing it soon! I've got a set of stamps on the way! Based on my enjoyment of all other club building aspects that I know how to do, I expect that I'll enjoy stamping too. I also do leatherwork, so I think it will be quite similar to tooling leather.

I think it can add some flair, but is easily overdone. Definitely a personal preference thing...

Back