Do You Like Stamping?

Not a big fan of stamping at all. It always looks like 5th grade art project to me.

Stamping is one thing, engraving is a whole different story.
I disagree. Stamping adds a personal touch, and if you know what you're doing you can make it look nice. Too many people think it's as simple as hitting a stamp with a hammer. There's definitely a skill required to make it look good.

Engraving is good too, and as much as I do it, it always feels mass produced vs personalized to me

Last edited:
I have only had my wedges stamped 1 time from the Bridgestone event, I still use those wedges and I do like it but not sure if I would seek it out when buying my next wedges.

I like it. But I’ve never had anything stamped, just because I’m concerned regarding resale value, for example. Can you trade in stamped wedges? If so...

I like it & am looking to get something done on my Betti.

I don't have any stamped clubs nor do I have a stamp kit. I'd love to stamp my wedges, but they would be the only clubs I'd be interested in doing it to. I think it can easily be overdone and look gaudy or childish, though. (*cough* Scotty *cough*)

I like the looks of stamping , but have not put my clubs under yet

I bought a kit and have experimented, with less than great results. Trying to find good stamps, like those used by AT at Callaway has been a challenge, and yes, I've tried a lot of the recommended sources.

I think I want my wedges stamped next year. :unsure:

Just to add on, is there a certain brand or something to look for in purchasing a stamp set?

I have asked everyone for metal stamps for christmas so I can start stamping my own wedges.

I've tried stamping before, but didn't have good success. I was worried I would smash my fingers.

Just to add on, is there a certain brand or something to look for in purchasing a stamp set?
There are quite brands out there... @Jman probably can offer some insight.

If I'm going to sell it eventually, I won't put my name or initials on it. I might put generic stamps on it - have a TP Mills mallet that is like new and I don't use - it needs to go - happy I didn't put initials or name on it.

I've been looking for the best stamper, or whatever the thing is called?? I have a stamp kit but no real ability to hold the clubheads down :eek:

For those of those that are into stamping, what stamp sets are you using?

Back