Do You Own a Shaft Puller?

I have the Golfworks enhanced extractor and it works pretty well for me. I don't do a ton of graphite pulls but nice to have for when I do. About to use it on a full set of irons.

Yes I have a basic GolfWorks shaft extractor. I haven't used it for a while though.

I gave up trying to find one in stock anywhere, so a friend and I built this one, works great. I've pulled about a half dozen shafts with it, steel and graphite, from club heads and driver adapters. I've replaced the lock screws on the coupling nuts with set screws since these pictures were taken, just to give it a more finished look.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Well - just dropped some coin on a shaft puller. Broke a shaft that I want to learn how to replace and then going to replace some other ones. 🤞things go well! :p

Well - just dropped some coin on a shaft puller. Broke a shaft that I want to learn how to replace and then going to replace some other ones. 🤞things go well! :p
It's pretty straightforward. Just take your time and you shouldn't have any issues. Great investment with graphite shafts becoming more and more prevalent.

Yes, I've got one of the cheaper Golfworks ones. Its not perfect, but it gets the job done.

Nope. I’d love to get one but so far been unable to find one that fits the budget.

I have the JB hydraulic puller. Bought around 10 yes ago. It has pulled everything without fail. Too bad they were sued and stopped production.

I don't yet but once all these damn expenses from this wedding are out of the way, a shaft puller is in the plans! I'd love to do more club building myself

As I go further into the club building portion of this hobby. A shaft puller and swing weight scale are high on the list to buy.

As I go further into the club building portion of this hobby. A shaft puller and swing weight scale are high on the list to buy.
Scale first imo. I have yet to ever buy a shaft puller and I do it a lot.

Back