Do you prefer to drive or ride?

Drive or passenger

• Give me the keys?

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • Back seat driver?

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
Generally, I’ll avoid riding altogether, but if I’m forced to ride, I won’t drive. It’s a little hard to explain, but I am there to play golf. I don’t want to have to think about anything else other than enjoying being on the golf course.

Give me the keys! I had to have some uncomfortable conversations with my in-laws, but they happily hand them over now. My FIL really has no business on the roads anymore, and my MIL is a lead-footed tailgater; they both scare the living s**t out of me :sick:

**It just occurred to me that the author of the post was talking about the golf course! lol In that case, I'm totally agnostic about who drives.

I didn’t vote.

How drunk is @Hamfist and how flat is the course? Are the paths wet? There’s a lot that goes into this decision, 🤣.

Does not matter to me!

I prefer to let my playing partner drive. If I hit the green from the fairway, I’ll often take my putter, walk the rest of the hole, and let my partner take the cart and park it. Even though I always take a cart I still like to get as many steps in as I can.

Same here; I just use the cart as a caddy at this point. I'll hop on for a particularly long drive between holes but will walk otherwise, usually taking a few clubs along with me so I can keep pace.

If i must ride, i prefer to passenger.

I didn’t vote.

How drunk is @Hamfist and how flat is the course? Are the paths wet? There’s a lot that goes into this decision, 🤣.
whoa, whoa, whoa. I may have been a wee bit drunk, but you were the one driving into the pile of rocks.

whoa, whoa, whoa. I may have been a wee bit drunk, but you were the one driving into the pile of rocks.

I did say there was a lot that went into it right? I had to measure my level of drunkenness against yours, figure out who knew the course the best etc.

You’re welcome for me making the right choice. No one died?
🤣

I actually dont mind the lack of responsibility to just ride.

I did say there was a lot that went into it right? I had to measure my level of drunkenness against yours, figure out who knew the course the best etc.

You’re welcome for me making the right choice. No one died?
🤣
As cart antics go, it really wasn't all that bad. I remember driving into a hole where a drainage grate was with mhs134 one time that was a brutal impact.

As for the OP, I'll ride, I'll drive, I'll swap around during the round. All good here.

As cart antics go, it really wasn't all that bad. I remember driving into a hole where a drainage grate was with mhs134 one time that was a brutal impact.

Yet you question? 🤣.

Depends a bit? If I know the course, I'll drive. If it's a THP event, I'd prefer to ride so I can do better update posting? So... Why not both?

Back