Do you prefer to drive or ride?

Drive or passenger

• Give me the keys?

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • Back seat driver?

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
If I had my preference it would be the golf board or scooter. Those are way more fun

I honestly prefer to ride as long as driver is aware of where to go. Nothing worse than that awkwardness of are the going to drive to my ball or stay over here. Ok I guess I'll walk. Awareness is huge when you are the driver.

Driver seat. I find if I'm riding I'm usually spending a lot of time waiting for whoever is driving to get going.

Driver seat. I find if I'm riding I'm usually spending a lot of time waiting for whoever is driving to get going.
Exactly my point, but I want to be chauffeured around. Just need a solid driver.

Depends who I'm riding with really.

Depends on course and who I am paired with. I have some friends and family that are best placed in the passenger side. If I am more familiar with the course, I will jump in the driver's seat, too.

I usually drive so riding is a really nice change for me. The driver just needs to be aware of where to go, where to park , and how to be as efficient as possible. If those conditions are met, I'm happy to ride.

Give me the steering wheel for pace reasons. My group seems to take every single second to put their foot on the gas and it's soooo frustrating:LOL:

Honestly it doesn't matter but I'd prefer to drive if I know the course

if im THP live -ing......ride ride ride.

Prefer to ride shotgun.

I prefer to ride but will drive if someone really wants to.

Ride for me - I dont want to be the one responsible if we go the wrong direction lol

I really couldn't care less which. I'm pretty good at giving directions if you suck at driving or riding in a way that slows things down.

That depends on the day, my mood, and who is in the cart with me.

The last time I rode was with @H8tobogie at Morgan cup on Sunday. My buddies don't drive.
That day was so fun! It was obvious you are accustomed to driving because you kept going to @OITW 's cart and removing clubs form his bag. 🤣

Definitely more of a walker/push cart mafia, but when we ride (sometimes vacation and sometimes super hilly courses/hot days) the wife always drives. I generally don't care one way or another.

Drive, get impatient when the other person dillie dallies around before and after shots and when they take liberties running through potholes in the cart path like a ATV.

Just like in a car, I am the driver. Its just how I roll...I like to be in control

Back