• You guys have articles here

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each day we put up a new article and we want to know if our forum members read them. You do not have to comment, but we are curious if people actually read the articles that go up. If you get a second, please vote.

I must say I don't read ALL of them because I don't make it to the main page on a regular basis. I like that you put a thread when a new one comes up but miss those from time to time too. I like that you bump them in the afternoon in case I miss them in the morning. Most times if I read it I'll leave a comment, good or bad. If there isn't one in there, most times it means I didn't read it. I try to read them all, or at least skim through them to see if it might apply to me. You never know when you might miss something that will help you out in some way. Sometimes I don't have the time to read it right away and then forget to come back for a while.

• Admin
Keep the votes coming guys. We are very curious about this.

If I see an article, or any other thread for that matter, listed on the "Latest Forum Post" on the front (?) page, if interested, those are the one's I read. I visit many times through out the day, and for the most part I don't go past that page. About the only time I venture past that first page is when I want to start a new subject/thread :cool:

I went with sometimes. I usually read them in groups once a week.

I voted #4

I chose, "Only if it is something I am really interested in". I too, appreciate the afternoon bumps so I won't miss the article in case I'm interested in the subject matter.

I read them all...of course I'm a bit biased since I do write some of them, but I read everything written by other writers as well, even if it's a review of women's gear. The writers spend time on their work so I like to read and post comments as often as I can.

I see a few voted "you guys have articles here?"

If you were unaware, there is a tab at the top that says latest news. We put up one new article or review each day and they can be found there.

i am in the "you have articles?" group.

i am presuming these are seperate from the forum somewhere...in which case i didnt know they existed. If they are in the forum, then i did not know they were "articles" and have probably read some, but thought they were regular posts. :S

Click the latest news tab in the forum and it will bring you to a section that has a new article or review published everyday.

Im bumping this. Please vote if you have a second. It means a lot to us to get the vote.

I read the ones that interest myself.

I try to read them all, but occasionally one will slip past me.

Like Smalls, I usually come straight to the forum.

I honestly don't love the emphasis on product reviews. I don't have a lot of income - certainly not disposable - so I don't like reading about shopping. Sometimes there's something unique or interesting.

"emphasis on product reviews"?

"emphasis on product reviews"?

Right...the large majority of the articles are product reviews.

(Oy, I know I'm a hypocrite...I could be helping. :sad:)

I like to read the articles but sometimes like others I forget to go to the home page.

Right...the large majority of the articles are product reviews.

(Oy, I know I'm a hypocrite...I could be helping. :sad:)

Would you rather they be articles about golf without product reviews? That could be done, however we would have less giveaways and we would not be able to give people the information on new products as often this way.

Would you rather they be articles about golf without product reviews? That could be done, however we would have less giveaways and we would not be able to give people the information on new products as often this way.

That wasn't an attack, JB. It's not an all or nothing thing. I just know I'm not likely to wander into the articles so much, because it's not my style to buy all the newest gear and clothes.

I did not think it was an attack Julie. Not at all. I was simply stating why we do more reviews than articles. We used to have a nice girl doing our tour wrap ups...hehe just kidding.

I did not think it was an attack Julie. Not at all. I was simply stating why we do more reviews than articles. We used to have a nice girl doing our tour wrap ups...hehe just kidding.

OK good, I worried you did.

Yeah, I think I read her stuff. The nice owner of the site told her to focus on work and not stress out about it...I thought that was cool of him.

Back