Do You Remember All of Your Shots From the Round?

No, not as a rule. Once I hit a shot, it's history for the most part.

I still remember a few great shots I have hit over the years. They were special enough for the remembrance.

Right after a round I can if I am reviewing the arccos.

Ill go to sleep the night after a round replaying each shot. I'm always hoping I get to sleep before the 8th hole!:cry:

Just the good and the bad for me. I probably should take more time with each shot and think them through a bit more

Most of them I usually want to forget! :LOL:

I played this morning - I can recall pretty much every shot right now, but if you asked me about it tomorrow or next week? Nah.

Once I remember the hole, yeah I can usually walk through what I hit, what I had left, etc. Hardest part is remembering the hole, especially if it’s first time I’ve even seen it.

I usually try to forget every shot right after I hit it.

I want no part of this experiment @JB ! Nope!

Not for long. By the next day all but the good ones and bad ones start drifting to the back. Put me back on the course though, and every single shot floods back. I remember every little thing about each, and they decide what I do next.

Usually every single shot, including the club I used, where I was on the course, my target, and the result. I can pretty much replay the entire round from memory until the next time I play. Then it's almost like it gets overwritten by the new round, and only the exceptionally good or bad shots remain.

Yes. Which is unfortunate in many cases.

One of my biggest problems is that in subsequent rounds on the same course, I remember my historically bad shots on each hole. Mental scars.

For the most part, unfortunately, lol.

I generally only remember the really bad or good shots. The rest will blend

My round is usually thought of in generalities. How well I drove, putted, approached the green, etc.

I'm in the remember every shot category. If it was a good round I can recall with accuracy for probably a month or so.

Yes. I can tell you what yardage I had to the front/pin, what lie I had, where the strike was on the face for EVERY shot from a round.

Definitely not. Only the memorable ones (good and bad)

I can still remember the shots of my last round, but sometimes its a struggle.
They say a short memory is vital to golf, so maybe its a good thing not to remember?

Nope. I struggle to remember what shots I took on the hole I just played. It's how I keep my score low. πŸ˜‚. Kidding, sort of. No way I would remember everything but I can probably remember most of it if I think sequentially about each hole and have some queues (eg, the one with the waterfall).

I usually can recall the good ones and the bad ones most of the time, the others just kind of blend.

Most days I would come home and tell the wife the whole round, sometimes for days until i play again

Yes I can. unless I toitoally blow up and stop keeping score and dont cafre anymore. Otherwise yes i can go back in my head to all holes and recall what i did.
Funny though because I can be fixing something in my laundry room , head to the garage and in that 4 and a half seconds I get in the garage I forget what it was i needed. :confused2:

I can remember every shot of the round, and can remember shots from where I’m playing from as reference to shots.

I can usually remember for a few days after. After a while, it takes a bit but can usually recall streaks of shots, but not full rounds.

Yup. I remember every single shot, including putts. I go back after each round and replay each hole in my head. I even remember each shot from two rounds ago typically.

Heck no I can’t remember every shot, can barely remember every hole

Back