Do You Remember All of Your Shots From the Round?

Yeah, probably most of them...unfortunately!

I can remember all the birdies you rolled in for sure, you even cut me on a few. Also, move your marked coin back to original spot. LOL
No one even noticed, I'm the one that called it.

I was speaking to my 80 year old father today about his round this morning back in FL. He was able to remember every single shot he hit and said he always has been able to. Me on the other hand, I can remember a few, but most blend together.

Do you remember all of them?

Depends on the round - but generally yes I remember all of them.

I remember all of them. For how long probably depends on how many rounds I'm playing, but I can give you the shot-by-shot for at least a few days after the round.

I can usually remember them after and for a day. Just went back and replayed my round from yesterday in my head to confirm. We it gets hazy is if I've had several beers or am playing bad and don't want to remember lol.

If it’s a good round, yeah I could remember every shot and putt. At least until the next time I played. If it’s a mediocre/bad round, I could still tell you but I’d forget really quick. As in on the drive home I wouldn’t care anymore and let it leave the brain lol

I remember most of them and for a day or 2 after a round. I will replay them in my mind to see if a different club or swing might have changed something. I have done this forever in sports, as much as I want it to nothing ever changes though.

Sometimes. It depends on the type of round I am playing. Not really the quality but really how interested and bought in I am.

My wife teases me all the time about that. I can remember every shot from a round and sometimes 2 or 3 rounds, but I can't remember to take out the garbage or pick something up at the store she asked me to, etc...

It's funny, but I remember a lot more of my shots after a good round, than i do after a bad round. Probably because I'm locked in while playing well.

Not only do I remember all my shots, but I always call 93civiccpe right after so we can discuss what else could have been done to improve our round!

Yes. When I get home I write them down and write comments on the ones where I could have made a better decision or which shots need work.

I remember them all, from one round back. After that, they blend together. That's only if I know the course. If it's a new course, I don't always remember them. Sometimes holes get lost or mixed up.

I can remember pretty much every shot from my previous round, and most shots from the last 2 or 3 rounds.

Nope, once the peg goes in the ground the last hole is gone. Might be a age thing, there is no more room so any new stuff to be saved kicks out some older stuff. But oddly I can remember words to songs and artists from the 70's.

Interesting question. I use a physical scorecard because I can't keep my score straight in my head. But after a round I could sit down and tell you every shot I hit.
A couple hours later or the next day is a different story however...

I can remember the shots IF I can remember the hole. I’ve been playing several different courses that I don’t know very well. I seldom even know what number hole I’m on. Maybe, if I kept score and wrote it down, it might help me remember. Keeping score reduces my enjoyment of the day so I’m not likely to ever remember.

I actually don't remember all of them from today. I recall all of holes: 1, 4-6, 8-18. I have very little recall of holes 2, 3, and 7. No idea why.

I actually don't remember all of them from today. I recall all of holes: 1, 4-6, 8-18. I have very little recall of holes 2, 3, and 7. No idea why.
Ya. My round is like 5 hours old, and 5 is about how many shots I remember well.

I was speaking to my 80 year old father today about his round this morning back in FL. He was able to remember every single shot he hit and said he always has been able to. Me on the other hand, I can remember a few, but most blend together.

Do you remember all of them?
YEpp I can remember ever single one. Even now I can replay every shot I hit from my last round on Tuesday in my head.

Yes, easily. In fact I can remember all but a couple putts from my round played a week ago. When it comes to sports, I have an extremely vivid memory. I still remember a lot of my little league baseball games. Heck I even remember certain pitch sequences from over a decade ago.

Not every shot but most of them. I use the GameGolf app on occasions and it can be buggy. There have been rounds where I'll either neglect recording shots or the app will just crap out. I still keep score with a pencil and scorecard and have always been able to recreate or edit what happened on a hole or series of holes when I review the round at home on the computer.

I usually do up to about a day or two after the round. After that unless it’s a pretty memorable shot I tend to forget.

Back