Do you remember Miyazaki?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
I was digging through my extras bags last night and found several Miyazaki shafts, and it took me back. Do you remember Miyazaki when they hit stateside with a flurry? Or do you just know them from current Srixon releases?

My old school THP friends are about to light up thinking about this brand haha

I was digging through my extras bags last night and found several Miyazaki shafts, and it took me back. Do you remember Miyazaki when they hit stateside with a flurry? Or do you just know them from current Srixon releases?

My old school THP friends are about to light up thinking about this brand haha

I’ve thought about Miyazaki a whole bunch recently actually.

TM SuperTri w/ Kusala Silver was such a damn good setup for me. Great hybrid shafts too.

• Staff
I’ve thought about Miyazaki a whole bunch recently actually.

TM SuperTri w/ Kusala Silver was such a damn good setup for me. Great hybrid shafts too.
The silver is the one I found a couple of!

It got me thinking again of how awesome the international flex code idea was.

And of the Indigo X with its 8-8-8-8 rating or whatever insanity it was

I never played one, but felt left out because it seemed like all the cool THPers we're using them. I still don't understand the flex code.

The silver is the one I found a couple of!

It got me thinking again of how awesome the international flex code idea was.

And of the Indigo X with its 8-8-8-8 rating or whatever insanity it was

Damn dude. I LOVED that shaft. That whole system was really ahead of its time. Exceptional feel and looks too.

• Staff
Damn dude. I LOVED that shaft. That whole system was really ahead of its time. Exceptional feel and looks too.
They really did have it all. The performance was staggering too.

Oh, then there was the B.Asha 😍

I never played one, but felt left out because it seemed like all the cool THPers we're using them. I still don't understand the flex code.
Pretty easy.

Left to right, going from butt to tip. Lower number means softer in that section and vise versa.

They really did have it all. The performance was staggering too.

Oh, then there was the B.Asha 😍

Forgot about that one. I believe I had one of those as well. Trying to remember what I had for the 2012 Morgan Cup in my Cleveland Classic.

Man this made me smile as the B'Asha was my first love in the driver. Their scaling quadrant was so different and awesome. Mine eventually cracked towards the butt and was so sad.

Still have my Cleveland Launcher 5 wood and Mashie 4 hybrid with Miyazaki shafts... in the basement back up set. Friends borrow them when they're in town without their clubs and love them...

I knew they were around. But I never tried anything their stuff that I can remember..

Oh hell yeah I love me some Miyazaki. Loved the C.Kua in fairways/hybrids (Mashie!!!) and the B.Asha in driver.

Paging @checkered, pretty sure he still games Miyazaki in his driver!

Yes! I had a c.Kua I think in a Cleveland driver back in the day. Loved the graphics

Was a big fan of the Miyazaki shafts several years ago. Used 3 or 4 different models over a few years with the Kusala White being my favorite. Really liked they international flex code.

I had a Miyazaki in my Mashie 2 hybrid back in the day. I forget which one but that club was a bazooka.

I've never heard of it 🤨

i had one, maybe more. excellent golf shaft from what i can recall.

I only know them from Srixon, but they played well in some Utility irons (U65 maybe?). Classy shafts.

I miss my B asha so much.
Man this company was ahead of its time

Loved the Miyazaki Blue.
Ahead of its time.

Oh hell yeah I love me some Miyazaki. Loved the C.Kua in fairways/hybrids (Mashie!!!) and the B.Asha in driver.

Paging @checkered, pretty sure he still games Miyazaki in his driver!
Yes, i do! Still have and love the Kusala Blue, but have a B'Asha as well. The C.Kua hybrid shaft was so good too. Always liked their use of the international flex code...kinda wish that had gotten greater adoption.

I never played a Miyazaki shaft, but saw them around.

I didn’t know about the international flex code, but that system just makes so much sense!

The B Asha was my first aftermarket driver shaft.

Back