Do you remember Miyazaki?

Kusala Blue. That shaft was amazing.

the b.Asha was a hell of a shaft as well

B.Asha was the first shaft I tested in X. It was a revelation to me.

I had one in a Cleveland Classic, can’t remember which, but I hit hit that combo really well. I remember it being a really smooth feeling shaft and the graphics stood out in a good way.

They were awesome, white was highest launch, blue was mid and black was lowest right? Then silver was in between white blue and indigo between blue and black? International flex code was so dang good and wish it was the standard.

I remember them from having a Miyazaki shaft in an old SL290 driver. Then from Mashies that had them in them.

Currently I still have one in the bag in a Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 3 wood. The funny rhing is, didnt even question if it would be good for me..... just knew it would be!

They had some of the most beautiful shafts ever made.

I was digging through my extras bags last night and found several Miyazaki shafts, and it took me back. Do you remember Miyazaki when they hit stateside with a flurry? Or do you just know them from current Srixon releases?

My old school THP friends are about to light up thinking about this brand haha
yes them and matrix. I asked about them a couple of weeks ago. Both great shaft companies.

Oh yeah! Pre-Srixon
Always thought the flex coding was amazing

I bought one last year Blue? (7777) for a song and put it in my Epic. It was a great combo.

All hail the international flex code.

Miyazaki Black 61s is still up there with my all-time favorite shafts. Still have one or two in the basement of that. I know I have a B Asha 4s down there too. I think some C Kua around too.

I have a set of A flex pulls from a set of Cleveland Launcher HB Turbos I need to offload.

c.Kua 6A A flex

Way before Srixon. Played the orange K in my Cobra driver for a long time. Also played the blue model in my hybrids. Then I found Tensei AV Blue. Bye bye, Miya.

They were great looking shafts but I don’t believe I ever got the chance to try one that I can remember.

I pulled a Kusala White shaft from a cleveland mashie 5w. At the time I think it was a $200-300 shaft and galaxy had it on the used rack for like $15. I popped it in my ping k15 and it’s in my top 3 fairway woods of all time. Loved that shaft.

Only had them in a couple of Cleveland Mashies but they were excellent, very stable. Was coming from a set of original Mashies (still have them I think, LOL) with steel Project-X Rifle shafts. I was concerned that the Miyazaki graphite might seem soft or otherwise insufficient, comparably. They did not, very impressive.

I just preferred the shape and look at address of the original clubheads. What I should have done was swap the shafts. [/i]

I just remember them from their relationship with Srixon but never owned one and I cannot recall if I have seen one in the wild.

Loved the C.Kua. Still have a couple but it’s really hard to find .350 adapters. Also liked the orange ones that came in the Srixon drivers a couple of generations ago.

I just remember them from their relationship with Srixon but never owned one and I cannot recall if I have seen one in the wild.
For this I’m talking many moons ago, 2012-2013 era.

Fairly sure I had a B Asha shaft in a Cleveland driver back in the day, but not a shaft I see where I play these days

I kinda want to find a B Asha to try again haha

My 3H and 5W both have Miyazaki shafts from Cleveland. Really the only shafts that have worked for me so far as I have not delved into the world of modern shaft fitting due to cost.

kusula black, white, and indigo were all great. Best graphics in the shaft world as well

I still have my Kusala Blue floating around the garage. I have hit that shaft in 6-10 driver heads…it was really good. I thought the flex code was really brilliant.

B Asha was a monster. I can't remember the driver head but I certainly remember this shaft. First one with custom art graphics that I recall.
DSC_0423-L-400x300.jpg

Back