Do you Still Listen to the Radio?

one hour commute to work each way so I am on SiriusXM all the time

SiriusXM or CarPlay...my AM/FM doesn’t even really work since I switched out the factory antenna to a stubby. Truck looks better though.

It has been many, many years. Been doing XM for at least 15 years so it has pretty much at least been that long.

Listen to the radio only in the car. Don't have Sirius radio in the car so it's either FM or AM when the Cubs play.

Sirius XM here only. Haven't tuned to an actual FM station in very long time.

Yep everyday in my truck & at work. Now if I'm at home mostly either pandora or spotify.

There are people that pay for Sirius????? Listened during my 6 month free trial. Utter garbage. I’d listen to something on the radio, almost certainly 8 at 80’s or whatever the channel was called. Then the exact same broadcast at the exact same time would be on the next day. I listen to a station back in the UK. I have their app so I can listen live or catchup on any show. It’s great.

I used to listen to morning radio and that was about it, and then I discovered a few comedians podcasts that I will listen to instead. So no, no more radio for me when I'm driving at least.

I haven’t listened to radio since my Sirius days that was about 8 years ago. Local radio is the same 10-15 songs all day long they have it on at work . Just shut it out and ignore

All the time. Any drive under about 30 minutes, which is most of what I do, I have the radio on. Canadian stations are much better at playing a good variety than the American ones. Longer drives I usually plug in my phone and listen to whatever I have on it.

There are people that pay for Sirius????? Listened during my 6 month free trial. Utter garbage. I’d listen to something on the radio, almost certainly 8 at 80’s or whatever the channel was called. Then the exact same broadcast at the exact same time would be on the next day. I listen to a station back in the UK. I have their app so I can listen live or catchup on any show. It’s great.
I never understood why I was hearing "Slit Skirts" by Pete Townshend three times a day on the Sirius classic rock station. They have a catalog of a million freaking songs to choose from in that genre, I shouldn't be hearing a song more often than once a month or so, if that. I mean, I get it on a Top 40 station where you're playing the latest hits - but not on a station spanning an entire genre of music over the last 60 years or so.

I have a morning show on an FM station that I catch if my commute lines up with listening to it. Otherwise, it’s mostly XM or podcasts if I’m driving alone. With the wife, it’s either XM or FM.

I listen for the traffic report back when a commute matters. But now it's mostly podcasts and streaming music.

Yep, I listen to sports talk radio to excess.

Local sports during Bills season . For music Sirius XM . Favorite is Little Stevens Underground Garage.

Always turn the radio on when in the car. I used to listen to sports talk every morning and evening while commuting. Now that I am WFH I very rarely listen to the radio.

My car - Amazon music app for streaming music.
Podcasts and THP Radio.
I heart radio for music when I'm tired of Amazons music.
Pandora when I'm tired of I heart radio.
Spotify when I'm tired of Pandora.
The occasional CD when I'm tired of everything else.
Then is starts over again. I do this every couple of years in a cycle.

My wife's car - Sirius/XM radio

My truck - CD's. FM radio. Silence when I'm tired of FM radio and that normally finds me switching between stations to find music and I only get commercials.

My laptop - shoutcast streams

I avoid broadcast music on AM and FM like the plague. I hate it becasue it all sucks to my ears. I want music. They play commercials. I want traffic. They play morning shows and their inane talk about tv shows I'm not watching.

Outside of sports talk radio, no, and even that is wearing on me.

Back