Do you still mow your lawn?

bat21

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes, I mow.....so does the wife.

We have a smallish yard front and back, and on the sides.

We even use a Fiskars Reel push manual.

Go figure....lol.

ttucliffhanger

#Mr.SoS
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I forgot how much push mowing sucks, lol. My riding lawnmower needs some work, which I don't have time to pull apart the blade deck and blades right now, so I fired up the push mower last night. Got just over half mowed and going to finish tonight and weedeat.

Snooksman

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
I am about to mow and trim in the next few minutes. This time of year in Florida the grass grows in warp speed its a fight to the end. Fun times...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

leftshot

Remember to smile
Reaction score
I live in San Jose, so the yards aren't large. Mowed my lawn for almost 40 years now.

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I get it. I had my first business at age 8. Planted and sold vegetables to the neighbors. I started mowing our lawn that year too and rebuilt our mower. I substituted as a newspaper boy (was too young to have a route of my own). But the newspaper waived the age requirement for me after I turned 9 (you had to be 10). That year I also started mowing lawns for the neighbors. Was I more ambitious that most? Sure. But at the same time, it wasn't that unusual each of the things I did. Kids joined the safety patrol starting in 4th grade. Opportunities for kids to learn what work and responsibility was abounded and it served us well.
I’ve told my kids for 5 years, they can make a killing doing 10 houses lawns in this neighborhood.

Hell, I’d do them myself if I had the time (signed I’ve played 3 rounds this year).

Ludin

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Absolutely not. Not worth the hours of sniffling due to allergies.

WMac19

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Carlos is a good man with a fantastic family. I eagerly support Carlos and his lawn service business.

annsguy

Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
I mow my yard and don’t mind it a bit

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in