Do you tee it up?

Tee on a Par 3?

• Give me the wooden peg

Votes: 105 87.5%
  • Nope just a blade of grass

Votes: 15 12.5%

• Total voters
For a few years now I have used THP tees that come with the small tees. I don't remember the brand. I love using those little ones with irons with the exception of a wedge. I know I can get a perfect lie every time. My only complaint is that I lose the micro tees over and over. I need more!

Always, even if I'm hitting say a PW or GW on a very short par 3

99% of the time I will. if it's a longer hole and I'm using a hybrid I sometimes don't. If it's a winter round and I'm just out making swings, then I generally don't either.

For a few years now I have used THP tees that come with the small tees. I don't remember the brand. I love using those little ones with irons with the exception of a wedge. I know I can get a perfect lie every time. My only complaint is that I lose the micro tees over and over. I need more!

x2...played my last one yesterday thinking that i'd lose it the whole time...still have it...for now. then i'll go back to scrounging the tee box :LOL:

The driver is the only club I can hit off the tee. The rest of the clubs I tend to pull too far left. Or hit too much underneath the ball like a pop up in baseball. I just pick a high spot on the tee when I'm using irons or hybrids. The first time I took up golf over 30 years ago I used to tee up as high as the driver and hit the irons about 15 yards further than from the grass. I wish I could find that swing again. A 140 yard par 3 used to be a pitching wedge.

Our home course has those little cone-shaped containers stuck in the ground at each tee box for disposal of broken tees.
Yeah, why don't ALL golf courses do something like this? This only encourages people to leave tees lying around and that is not good for golfers or maintaining the tee box.

I always tee it up.

I do some of both but put "Nope, just a blade of grass" because I tee off without a tee more than I use a tee. If I use a fairway wood I use a tee and if I'm using a hybrid or an iron I don't use a tee.

Back