Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 12 29.3%

Votes: 6 14.6%

Votes: 19 46.3%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
7 or maybe even 8 - country boy breakfast here (y)

4 for me, lightly toasted

7 or 8. If I’m having toast, I want toast.

I went with 6, that is my perfect toast. 7 seems a bit too burnt for my liking, so it's a fine line.

3-7

I voted 4. I don't like my toast too hot. I have to use a toaster over. For some reason my wife decided that our perfectly functioning toaster needed to be replaced. I didn't ask questions. Happy wife, happy life.

Not gonna lie, when i saw the title of this thread i immediately though “hell yea i raise a glass when with friends!!!”

i may have a problem...

oh and 6 on the toast since we’re keeping score

I haven't had toast and jam for a long time. guess what I had for breakfast this morning?

Anywhere in the 4-6 range works for me.

Between 4 - 6 for me.

It has to be 6. 5 is ok but 6 is perfect.

4 or 5, i don't want any burnt flecks on there

I'm probably a 5 or 6 like most, but shocked 7 isn't getting much love.

1-3 is just bread.

I want to hear it crunch from the other room.
I can feel what eating that level of toast is like. The roof of your mouth must not like you

1 is just bread. 2 through 9 all have their place, imo. If I have to pick just one I'd go with 4.

I said 4.

What ever option a diner is able to bring me. Diners have the freaking best toast.

I can feel what eating that level of toast is like. The roof of your mouth must not like you

That's why you load it up with PB and/or jelly. Softens the blow.

Anywhere from 4 to 6 is acceptable for me, with 6 being the best. Anything beyond that is approaching burnt, and anything before is really just warmed bread.

My wife is a 2 and I'm a 4 or 5... thank God we're off the bread now cuz that was tough to manage! lol

I voted 4 but 4-6 is the sweet spot

Back