Do You Use a Shoe Bag?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If so, what kind?

Yes, always. My Ben Hogan shoe bag I received from the 2019 Ben Hogan Experience.

Absolutely. It bugs me not to. Currently have 5 pairs of shoes (3 in Callaway bags, 1 in a claw daddy bag, and a set in the bed of my truck not in a bag for the range if I need them). and I hate the 1 pair not being in a bag. If I find a cheap bag sometime I will probably buy it for that reason lol.

I use them all the time. I have a couple Adidas, a couple TaylorMade, a Callaway branded one, a couple generic a Nike and a TrueLinks bag. I may have a couple more as well.

I have a couple that have come with the shoes I have bought, also have one that I bought many years ago from a course, don't remember what brand it is. I find them helpful when travelling and to keep some debris from getting into the trunk of my car.

I always use a Footjoy shoe bag that I have had for a few years. Keeps the truck a little less cluttered that way.

Yes, I'm not a savage.

2 FJs and a Caddy Daddy.

I got one at the 2018 Ben Hogan Iron Experience. I liked it so much that I bought another one. I wash my shoes after most rounds and put them in the shoe bag after they dry. I keep a couple pairs of socks in them so I am never without or can put dry socks on after the round.

Gotta say, I don't.

Guess I should.....

I’ve never been a shoe bag guy, because my club doesn’t have a locker room to change in etc.

However after @xThor hooked me up with an Ogio locker bag I always take that for away rounds. And easy place to throw my shoes, a dozen balls, a change of clothes etc.

Sometimes it stays in the car but at least I have it. It’s much bigger than what I’d normally just try, but I routinely fill it so I’m happy with the size as well.

Once I join a higher level club I will see this as a necessity!

Nope - just throw my shoes in the back of the car when I'm done with the round or practice. I think my wife has gotten used to the smell!

I use this one …

D07663AF-EC65-4980-9B7F-A10686B483AC.jpeg474422D4-D8B4-4F16-8EA1-B95089AFDB10.jpeg

Rarely. Have a caddy daddy for when it feels needed.

I do when I travel for sure and when I hit the dome in the winter.
During the year, I have a WeatherTec Mat in my trunk so no issues with dirt
I do have a Glade Stick Up in the trunk to keep it smelling "Fresh"

Yes. I have an Ogio locker bag that I use for my main shoes, balls and whatever else that stays in my car. And then I have my old crappy shoe bag that was a gift at a scramble that I keep my old shoes in that I use on muddy days. No clue the brand of that one.

Nope. I just shove em in the large pocket running down the side of my golf bag.

I used to use an Adidas shoe bag. It was nothing special but I stopped using it because playing in the morning dew and the shoes being wet, it just made the shoes smell worse.

Probably more my fault more than the shoe bag 😂

nah, I'm a golfsavage. I just toss them in the back end of the car with the clubs.

I bought a bunch of really nice Ogio shoe bags on clearance at a great price. Lately I have bought 6 pair of True golf shoes and they all come in a different shoe bag rather than a box. I love that.

I used to, only really now for storage to make me think twice about bringing out the waterproof ones. I try to save those shows for when needed.

I had some Puma sneakers a while back that came with a bag over the shoe box. I have been using those as my shoe bags. I have 2 of those bags and I have a Travis Mathew shoe bag that is insulated so they say you can use it as a cooler as well. 🤷‍♂️

1664395476333.png

I picked up a FJ shoe bag on sale to keep my shoes safe while in the trunk. I'm note sure what will happen to them, but white leather shoes can gain 'character' a bit too quickly...

Yes. I have a few of these
https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_03_nike-shoe-box-bag-red-white-ba6149-810-release-info-1.jpg

Back