Do You Use a Shoe Bag?

I do not but should

Yes - I have three FJ bags that I use.

I also use shoe trees

I have five pairs of golf shoes. One is still new in box. The three best of the rest are in shoe bags received as gifts from golf outings.

I have a few but honestly never have used any of them.

I don’t use one, I do have a towel I put them on.

Have a couple bags, but don’t use them.

Those pull out drawer style Ecco shoe boxes fit nicely on shelves in my golf gear cabinet, so shoes get stored there. If they are not there, they are taking a ride to/from the course right next to the clubs, or are on my feet.

I don't use one. I have several of the True Linkswear shoe bags, but I wear my shoes to/from the course at home, and if I travel by car I just set them on the back floorboard in my truck. At home they're stored in the closet with shoe trees, but no bags. I keep the bags around in case I ever travel by plane for golf, I'd probably use them then.

I have a bag in a bag that I use for most rounds. Also have an Ogio locker bag that is fantastic.

I love shoe bags. I have an Ogio and a Vessel that I use regularly. I prefer the Vessel, but I want another to try. I also have the Ogio locker and it’s great, but really big for just shoes.

I have one but I don't normally use it anymore. Perks of a truck. They get thrown in the covered bed until I get home and then onto their shelf in the garage.

Yes... both are from charity events - so no name bags. One is very basic, canvas type. The other is a faux stitched leather, with a few extra pockets and things. I use that one more because I can throw socks, or a water bottle in it and carry it all out of the house a bit easier.

In the car, after the round it helps keep things tidy.

Yep, mine came with a bottle of Jim Beam Black.

I just use a simple Adidas shoe bag nothing fancy but works well.

Nope, never even considered it really

I don’t use a shoe bag, but every year we are given one of those cheap ish drawstring bags filled with swag for this charity tournament I play in so I use that bag as my “shoe bag”.

I do not use a shoe bag... Usually just bash them off and keep on the shoe rack.

I always use one. I think I have 9 or 10 shoe bags. Three came with my True Linkswear shoes and the rest were either gifts or from tournaments of unknown brands.

I probably should but don’t generally. I have 3 or 4 including a Club Glove, Stitch and Nike plus another couple kicking around.

My shoes usually just sit in my trunk.

I have a shoe bag that I purchased from PGA Tour Superstore for $20. Solid black, does the job.

I have 5 shoe bags:
2 Adidas
1 Ben Hogan
1 Nike
1 Srixon

I’m a big believer in the shoe bag, I prefer to be civilized.

I have 2 ogio bags that I got from my brother in law, that were branded with his company logo. I use them occasionally. If im going to a different club that asks to change shoes in the locker room for example.

I use these from Nike

1664410941616.png

No I do not I should get one someday for traveling

Always use and travel with shoe bag. Have a black Ogio bag that ice had for years. Wouldn’t think about not taking it along.

Back