Do You Wear a Watch While You Play?

I wear an Apple Watch, so it stays on when I play as well.

No watch for me on or off the course.

I wear a garmin S60 I don’t even notice it is there.

No watch for me during any sport. Just seems odd. No watch for golf, basketball, bowling, etc.

I wear a Callaway GPS watch when I play. Love it.

I wear a Fitbit that can show the time. I use it on the course to track my activity and time our rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have one. There is a clock in the car so I always make my tee time.

Apple Watch.

Before I had it, I didn’t wear one.

I wear a fitbit.

it used to drive me nuts to play with a watch on, so I wouldn't. But then I switched to a GPS watch and just got over it. Now I mostly wear my fitbit when I'm playing.

I started wearing a watch again and got a Garmin. At the course today the ranges were really close to what my buddies range finder read. Added bonus it tracked my shots which I thought was cool only bad thing was if I got within 4 foot of the green it would switch to the input your score screen. I have more things to figure out on it but like it so far.

Yes, I wear my Apple Watch so the phone stays in the cart

I wear my apple watch for all rounds. Don't think it impacts anything at all and like having arccos for gps right there.

I used to always take my watch off, now it stays on. I think now that I wear an Apple watch with a more flexible band versus the metal watch band I had in the past.

While I always wear watches I never wear one playing. It feels weird to me. If I need the time I look at my phone.

I used to always wear my apple watch, but lately I haven't been wearing it to golf

As a mechanic and a welder for my whole life you will never see a piece of anything metallic on my body. To easy to get burned, electrocuted or, have it caught in a machine.☠!

I wear my Apple Watch. I think I'm backwards though since I'm a lefty but I wear my watch on my left wrist. It doesn't seem to bother my swing at all.
I just started wearing my watch on my left side. It’s a bit awkward still. I had to switch after a year on my right arm.

I use to always wear a watch for most anything. A sort of sporty everyday watch for work and play and also waterproof. And then a dressier watch for dressier times and functions. But since the smart phones I no longer wear the sport and play ones anymore. But I do still wear the dressier watch for the other dressier occasions.

I know you weren't looking for this..but My GPS Bushnell watch is all I wear now for golf and thats about it.

I haven't worn a watch in over a decade. Why would I? The time is on my smartphone. To me, watches have become a piece of unnecessary jewelry and nothing more.

I do not. Always goes into my bag before teeing off. Same with my wedding ring. Just can't stand jewelry on while playing.

Always. And my wedding ring. It’s a non issue for me.

I wear my Apple Watch while playing and really don’t notice it at all.

I don't wear a watch so no don't wear one while playing.

Back