I have a few of their tumblers but just cannot see paying that much for one of their coolers.

Why yes I do (y)

I have not succumbed to buying the coolers, but love the tumbler mugs. Perfect for having at the pool, on the course, driving, etc, especially in that Tx summer heat!

Bought a two pack of those 40oz Ozark tumblers from Walmart for $10 a few years ago. One of them is still stashed away incase I ever lose or break the one I've been using. My cheapo keeps ice frozen just as well as the name brand Yeti I gifted my wife years ago. Her lid gasket never twists or binds though like the one on my Ozark brand does from time to time. Never broke the gasket, just straighten it up on the rare times it twists. No Yeti coolers.

No need for tumblers nor koozies here. I drink my cold stuff before it can get hot and my hot stuff before it can get cold

Yeti , rtic, and ozark are legitimately exactly the same.

I saw a thread years ago on a forum where someone cut each in half.

Absolutely zero difference.

Yeti mug FTW. Got caught up in some junk, completely forgot about my tea, and 2 hours later it was still hot!

I have a a YETI tumblers and a YETI Low Ball. I use them every day. Love them. I have others RTIC and they work well also.

I like my Hydroflask better than Yeti. RTIC is so easy to get customized if you want a case of 30.

I have a Yeti Tumble that i got in a Tourney, free bt i own a lot of Hydroflask cups and they are awesome

Love my Rambler Mug except for the fact it doesn't fit in my vehicle cupholders. Was glad to see my water bottle fit into my new cart though as that thing keeps water cold forever.

We have some Yeti tumblers and they're real nice. Coolers are bonkersville though. I do have a small Mammoth cooler that I got from a work anniversary and it's easily just as good. Still not cheap by any means though (although cheaper than Yeti).

I Yeti for sure. (y) Between Mrs. Nut & myself, we must have 6 tumblers between us. Plus we have a large cooler for both beers & fishing. The fish cooler is massive but well worth it, especially when I have long fishing runs offshore. No other cooler is even close when it comes to keeping things cold for long periods of time.

I yeti for the cups, and water bottles... but not for the coolers.

I have a tumbler. My issue with it is that is doesn't screw shut. So if I hit some bumps or knock it over it could spill

I probably have 6 or 7 Yeti cups and tumblers in all different sizes. No Yeti cooler yet, but it will eventually happen, I'm sure. Also have a couple of RTIC that I have not tried yet.

I've had two insulated mugs, one that I purchased, and the other a gift from work. Both mysteriously disappeared within two weeks. I never even used the coffee cup shaped one from work :confused:.

Since two of them left me, I'm not dropping money on another.
Yeah, I have had a couple of Yeti's that mysteriously disappeared as well. I think I know who took them, they just never brought them back.

I have 1 Yeti tumbler I use often

I do but it was a gift and I have 4 more (also gifts) that are knockoffs that are just as good.

Yeti , rtic, and ozark are legitimately exactly the same.

I saw a thread years ago on a forum where someone cut each in half.

Absolutely zero difference.
Wrong! I guess Yeti does not have a patent. They imitate Yeti with different materials and use some of the same material.

Wrong! I guess Yeti does not have a patent. They imitate Yeti with different materials and use some of the same material.
Aren't they all out of the same factory?

The tumblers are both made from double walled 18-8 stainless. The lids and seals are the only real difference.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. A simple Google search, is all that's needed.

Back