• check in then drive the cart to your car

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
carry your clubs to check in? or do you check in, get your cart, drive to your car then load your clubs onto the back of the cart? #realquestions #postdrive

I was wanting to check both in the poll. Most places I drive cart to my truck, others I have to carry my bag. Just depends where I am playing.

Someone has to ask the tough questions! I’m mostly a carry to the clubhouse guy.

Cart to car.

Most places I play I check in first, then take the cart to the car to load the clubs.

When I take a cart I check in and take it to the car. When I cart golf I take more than just clubs. Beer duh. ;)

Someone has to ask the tough questions! I’m mostly a carry to the clubhouse guy.

9 out of 10 times here...there's always one random day when i'll check in and ride back to the car...

Depends on if I'm running late or not :p!!

If I am playing without the wife and kids, i will carry them up. I will get a cart and drive out to them after checking in.

50/50 for me. A couple of the courses we play the parking lot is like 100 yards from the clubhouse. And then a couple the clubhouse is 5 feet away

I didn't see an option for loading up my push cart...

I can't help myself, always carrying the clubs up.

What is this 'cart' thing you speak of? I carry my clubs whenever I can.

Cart to car.
OR-
Actually I had to think about this, I carry my bag to the shop, when round is over I drive cart to car.
I’m 50/50 I’d say....

I usually carry my club up to the clubhouse before and after the round.

Yeah, depends. If it's a place I don't know, I carry them up usually. If I do know it, and I have the time, I go get a cart and bring it back to the truck. I've definitely gone to get a cart more this year, because we all have our own cart. It's not like one of the guys is already there and might have the cart already. Either way, at the end, I cart them back to the vehicle. Long walks at most clubs here.

I have a push cart so I usually walk/push my way from the lot. If I am renting a power cart, then I check in and drive to the car.

Man tote the bag in. You look like a gamer when you do.

My home course brings a cart to your vehicle when you pull in. Most other courses I usually get a cart and then go get my clubs but occasionally carry them to check in.

carry your clubs to check in? or do you check in, get your cart, drive to your car then load your clubs onto the back of the cart? #realquestions #postdrive

Unless you have a physical reason for not carrying them, it's incredibly silly to walk to the clubhouse, grab a cart, drive back to the car to get the clubs and then back to the clubhouse again.

If it is convenient. I will drop them off otherwise. I walk em up.

Carry them up to the check in!

I usually walk anyway.

Other than that I carry. Absent physical limitation going to get a cart and come back just seems... preposterous. I feel silly enough riding a cart in the first place.

Always carry my clubs to check in

Back