do you?

• carry your clubs to check in

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • check in then drive the cart to your car

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the lot is between the club house and practice area, I'll check in and drive cart to get clubs. If it's a back and forth trip or longer distance I'll carry.

Check in and then drive cart to car to get clubs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I never carry my clubs to the check in. I bought a cart bag and loaded it up because it’s going on the cart. No reason to carry it. Riding back to the car isn’t a big deal.

Check in first and then take the cart to the truck.

Generally I’ll check in first, then drive the cart to my car and load up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When using a cart, I carry my bag up to the cart barn/check in area.

Once in a while I will use the bag drop, and then park my truck.

Most of the time, I'm using my trolley, so I'm parking first.

Where's the option for those that don't use a cart? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cart to car!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bag drop, park and walk to clubhouse.

I almost always carry to the clubhouse to check in.

Usually the latter, sometimes the former

Park, get my shoes on then carry my clubs to the check in. I have never even thought to park walk in to get a cart then drive back to my car. That seems so inefficient. If I was going to do that then I would just use the bag drop.

Drive car to bag drop, hand to bag drop guy, park car. Reverse when we're finished.

I usually get a cart and then go back to the truck. Every time I’ve carried my bag to check in I’ve forgotten something (Bluetooth speaker, sunscreen, drinks, etc) and had to go back to the truck anyway. Plus it gives me somewhere to sit while I change shoes and apply sunscreen.

I went with carry since I walk...

If the place looks a bit sketchy, then I drive the cart to the car. Otherwise I'll carry my bag to the checkin.

Back