Do your fairway woods match

All different. KZG Driver, Heavenwood and a cobra 9 wood.

My FWs match, brand/model/shaft but only one is in the bag (5W).

Didn't get along with the 3W and parked it pretty quickly. Had loved the 7W until I started to hook it terribly. Setting the shaft angle to flat helped some initially but the hooks returned.

I have the same brand/model driver too (G425 Max) but haven't played it since early this year.

I only have 1 so I guess it matches. It's different than the driver though

No, but my driver and 3+FW did match for a while until I replaced the driver earlier this season (both were Mavrik SZ with Aldila Rogue White).
I still game that Mavrik SZ 3+ FW and SIM2 5 FW (Fujikura Ventus Blue) but my driver is now a Stealth Plus (Project X Hzrdus Smoke Red)

Last edited:
I only carry a 3w. Currently a much used and loved Cobra Bio Cell with the stock PXV shaft. Just ordered a Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour with the Fuji Mortore F1.

Yes, Ping G425Max Ventus red in both.

My fairway woods match. They're Cobra F9s. If the shaft broke on one, I'd have to hunt for a 2nd hand replacement. Or failing that try the Cleveland Hy-wood.

Driver and 3W are both the same Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero models, and they have the same Project X shaft in them as that is what I was fitted to for both clubs

No, driver and fairway wood are both different brands.

Back