Do your fairway woods match

yes - 4 MAvriks -- 3 wood, HeavenWood, 9 wood , 11 wood... same shaft same grip.(y)(y)(y)

My 2 fairways match each other, but driver and 4H are different.

Driver-Cobra LTDx w HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 60S
Epic Speed 3 Wood and 7 Wood w HZRDUS Smoke iM10 70S
Epic Flash 4 Hybrid w Tensei AV Silver 70S

All Callaway... but different models.
3w = XR16
5w = XR Speed
7w = Ft-i Squareway

No - TaylorMade 2W/Mini, Cobra 5W, Tour Edge Exotics 7W. Driver is either Tour Edge or TaylorMade, but different models than fairways. All have different shafts.

My driver & shaft are different but my 3 & 5 woods do match.

3 wood and hy-wood both are Cleveland with the CYPHER CB graphite shafts. Driver is Callaway Big Bertha b21 with ust mamiya helium

Nope all are different and I like it!

Yes all Callaway Rogue St Max D heads. My driver has a Kinetixx Velocity shaft and the two FW woods have Tensei Blue shafts.

Driver, 3W, 5W and 7W all match, thanks to THP and Cobra/PUMA Golf! All LTDx model!

And soon to have matching shafts too - UST Mamiya Helium Nanocore.

Driver has a stiff shaft. Heavenwood which is the next club down has a senior shaft. In my defense, I didn’t know this until 2 weeks ago when the guy at golf mart pointed it out LOL.

Driver has a stiff shaft. Heavenwood which is the next club down has a senior shaft. In my defense, I didn’t know this until 2 weeks ago when the guy at golf mart pointed it out LOL.

Do you hit them both well?

Do you hit them both well?
They are the 2 most reliable clubs in the bag. I hit them both very well. I guess that’s why I never noticed the shaft.

Nope, I’m all over the place. PXG driver, Maltby 4 wood, Srixon 7 wood. I play what works, it doesn’t matter to me if they match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine don’t match, but they go the right distance with the flight I want from each.

3w matches driver thanks to Titleist Experience. But I don’t think I’ve ever played the same shaft in driver and fairway, fitting matters too much to just assume one will work best in the other.

This, except with a 4w. And 100% agree, have never had same shaft in fairway as driver. I need heavier and stiffer in fairways than I do in driver because I tend to spin the CRAP out of fairways (my previous 5w was 6000+ rpm), whereas driver I actually need a little help generating spin.

Nope. 3 wood is Tour Edge and 5 wood is an ancient Callaway model. I do have the old Callaway 3 wood to match the 5 wood that I put into play some times.

Fairway woods all match each other, don;t match the driver. I have the matching driver, it just doesn't turn my key for some reason.

Heads are all Callaway assuming count the UW’s as FW woods. Shafts though are all different, Accra, LAGP & Hzrdus Black.

First person I have seen with a higher lofted fairway wood than I carry.

My hybrid club - a Cobra has a 32 deg of loft.. it is quite the tool for a lot of shots (y)(y)(y)

nope. was gonna match them up but i'll probably wait till after i get my fitting done.

No, no, and no…

Driver- Callaway Rogue ST
3wd-first series Rogue
4wd-Hogan
9wd-Cobra

Different shafts in each.

Heads match each other, but not my driver. Shafts are all different.

Back