Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone familiar or own one? They've got some great looking customizations and a solid discount code through this weekend.

You can customize your style of strap, buckle, leather end, and even monogram it. Biggest concern for me is that they use a "CustomFit" system so you have to cut the belt to size when it arrives, and create new holes for the end.

1579879844970.png

1579879573251.png

Nay on the customfit sizing, especially adding the holes.

That whale belt thouhg, I would wear the hell out of it.

Those are great looking belts but no way would I order knowing I have to trim it and add holes.

I really liked the look but I'm not into having to trim and add holes.

Nay on the customfit sizing, especially adding the holes.
Ya if I am spending my money I want to get it and put it on and go.

maybe they should use the clamping buckle so all you have to do is unclamp tge buckle and cut it replace th he bunkle and wala all done. but what do i know

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The one nice thing; I've seen these belts range dramatically in size. I tried one on the other day that was nowhere close to my waist size and it barely fit.

Yeah, good luck making a perfect hole on the belt. Don't know anyone that has a leather hole punch :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, good luck making a perfect hole on the belt. Don't know anyone that has a leather hole punch :ROFLMAO:
The leather is already pre-cut. You have to cut the holes in the strap which isn't leather.

@Canadan but what if you dont have one of those fancy tool cutters like in the video? Next best thing is like a single or 3-hole punch and I feel like those would be too big.

Love the belts but spending that much money on a custom belt to have cut my own holes is hard to swallow.

@Canadan but what if you dont have one of those fancy tool cutters like in the video? Next best thing is like a single or 3-hole punch and I feel like those would be too big.

Love the belts but spending that much money on a custom belt to have cut my own holes is hard to swallow.
Yeah, that's my question as well. I suppose you could have a local tailor do it, but that adds to the expense.

On the plus side, "ALLNEWDOC" gets 40% off so that cost would sort itself out.

Actually a pretty sick program there. Like the customization available.

Love the belts but don't love the cutting.

Probably a deal-breaker for me.

Yeah, that's my question as well. I suppose you could have a local tailor do it, but that adds to the expense.

On the plus side, "ALLNEWDOC" gets 40% off so that cost would sort itself out.
Thats big! I could figure it out with the discount for sure

We looked at these today, thought they were pretty decent looking and price wasn’t bad.

I like these and the custom sizes is a great idea because with these types of belts they can run too big or too small. You can pick up a hole punch for belts that will make a clean entry once you have it fit to size.

Probably easier to just show you guys the video i saw.

For what it’s worth the belts we saw were not like that. They had spot to lift up behind the buckle that had teeth on it like other belts you cut. Seemed easy enough to me.

For what it’s worth the belts we saw were not like that. They had spot to lift up behind the buckle that had teeth on it like other belts you cut. Seemed easy enough to me.
oh gross. that's a way bigger deal breaker for me. I've never had good luck with that kind of system.

We looked at these today, thought they were pretty decent looking and price wasn’t bad.

I was shocked to see them under $100 US and no stupid up charges for options.

oh gross. that's a way bigger deal breaker for me. I've never had good luck with that kind of system.
Interesting. I’ve never had a problem with that. FWIW the belts we looked at I also believe were reversible

Back