Man, I’m pretty versatile in what I like style wise, but these kinds of belts just don’t do anything for me.

Man, I’m pretty versatile in what I like style wise, but these kinds of belts just don’t do anything for me.
Time to get a belt to match that bag of yours.

1579890820900.png

Anyone familiar or own one? They've got some great looking customizations and a solid discount code through this weekend.

You can customize your style of strap, buckle, leather end, and even monogram it. Biggest concern for me is that they use a "CustomFit" system so you have to cut the belt to size when it arrives, and create new holes for the end.

View attachment 8924648

View attachment 8924647
Have not heard of these guys, but really like the styles!

Looks good and nice quality. Punching that hole without the proper tool seems tough.

Looks good and nice quality. Punching that hole without the proper tool seems tough.
@jdtox said the more recent offerings use that teeth style clip at the end. No holes.

@jdtox said the more recent offerings use that teeth style clip at the end. No holes.

Just saw that caught up. I agree the teeth seem cheap to me. I have a few of the teeth belts from other companies from various events and they all have problems.

This will happen.

Just saw that caught up. I agree the teeth seem cheap to me. I have a few of the teeth belts from other companies from various events and they all have problems.
I'll be curious to hear what @IceyShanks thinks when his arrive, although that deal is almost too good to wait on.

Cutting I'm ok with, but do they give you a hole punch or what?

I really like the bomb model, I'm just struggling to find a base image that I like with another image on it.

But that border stripe option is becoming my favorite, so many color combos, and you can use an image that works in the layout.

Now it's tough with a color combo that I can wear with a lot fo stuff. Leaning more black, white and grey.
I'll be curious to hear what @IceyShanks thinks when his arrive, although that deal is almost too good to wait on.
Hopefully I can fall in love with an option this afternoon, I will report back once the final design is picked and once I get it in hand!

Back