Watched American Factory on Netflix over the weekend. It's definitely thought provoking and worth watching. I'd like to meet someone who works/worked at the factory to know if the story is accurate.

Feel like I need some new good ones. More 2020 releases need to happen

Feel like I need some new good ones. More 2020 releases need to happen
I watched Free Solo last weekend. Absolutely nuts what Alex Honold does. Crazy camera shots too. It made me nervous.

Operation Odessa is a must watch for any documentary fans. It’s on SHO on demand and is fantastic. Similar to cocaine cowboys.
I am going to check this out. I loved Cocain cowboys.

I have heard the 7-5 is great but Netflix pulled it does anyone know where you can watch it

I watched "The Staircase" and "The Keepers" and "WACO" on NETFLIX. All worth your while while on cooped up at home.

I watched "The Staircase" and "The Keepers" and "WACO" on NETFLIX. All worth your while while on cooped up at home.
Which one would you start with?

Watching "Cheer" . Amazing, sad, very Interesting.

Staircase was great.

I'm a nerd when it comes to travel documentaries. I'm a fan of Rick Steves and his European series.

The Staircase.
I just went to turn this on, saw the intro and thought it sounded familiar... turns out I’ve watched it already! On to the next one... going to try WACO next.

The best I've ever seen is The Barkley Marathons. It's not overly close.

I forgot to mention "The Central Park Five". Based on a true story it's a semi-documentary. Very good and will make your blood boil.

I forgot to mention "The Central Park Five". Based on a true story it's a semi-documentary. Very good and will make your blood boil.

I watched that one and really didn’t like it at all. I prefer documentaries that share multiple sides of discussion.

The Scheme is good. About the NCAAB paying student athletes and the people behind the scenes.

I watched that one and really didn’t like it at all. I prefer documentaries that share multiple sides of discussion.
Multiple sides were shared. The prosecution side (they wanted a quick resolution due to pressure) and the suspects side (they came from poor families and had poor representation and were forced to confess to a crime they didn't commit).

Multiple sides were shared. The prosecution side (they wanted a quick resolution due to pressure) and the suspects side (they came from poor families and had poor representation and were forced to confess to a crime they didn't commit).
I don’t agree. That’s okay. Everybody has different takes.

WACO was enjoyable... and it brought me to Manhunt, which has also been good so far!

A sign of a good documentary to me is that I spend equal amount of time watching the show and reading articles between episodes. Both of the aforementioned have definitely got me reading plenty!

Tonight I watched LA:92 which was about the Rodney King incident and the resulting unrest in the City of Los Angeles. It focused more on archival footage of the events that happened than it did on trying to present a particular view. Given that I was only 18 at the time it happened there were parts about that I definitely remember, but getting to see it all highlighted in a 2 hour doc really made it hit home.

I would definitely recommend watching, for better or worse it is an important part of our history.

McMillions - Great
The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez - Tragic

I’m watching circus of book. Amazing story so far.

Back