Does anyone know..

tlowery88

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone know if there are any places that offer any sort of discount for purchasing a certain amount or perhaps a full new golf set at once? Probably not but I thought it might be worth asking since I will be in the market soon. Thanks everyone.

I know Nike and Taylormade are both offering a coupon towards gear if you spend certain amounts. I would check at your retailer to be sure.

Re: Does anyone know..

You could buy a driver and irons from Nike and get over $250 with of coupons for more Nike gear which you could buy a fw or wedges or putter. Not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is where the local pro shops come into play. I have used them for many things in the past and they have no problem dealing. Never hurts to ask. The cost can be pretty low so they will trade some margin to get the higher dollar sale.

aright thanks everyone i knew about the nike bonuses but I think I'll stop by a few of the pro-shops and see what I can work

Golfsmith is having a deal right now!

$25 gift card with a purchase of $199-$449, a $75 gift card with purchase of $450 and with a purchase of $99, you get free rounds of golf :)

Back