Does anyone still have aol for email?

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was watching a TV show and the joke was about how someone still had AOL for email. I laughed because that is still my email.

I can’t be the only person still using an AOL email account.

I still have aol. I am old :p

Wow!! Wouldn't have thought that one, but I guess people do keep emails for ever.

You are not I have customers that have it and it is always a problem sending them docs and stuff. I cringe every time someone gives me their AOL email address lol.

I can remember using this all the time.

Do you have to wait for the cds to come in the mail before you can access it?

I also still have my aol acct. I have it because so many of my friends have this email address for me. I do get some grief from some of my friends. I also have several other email accounts.

I do not personally but my brother still uses the same aol account he had when aol first came out.

A guy I work with still does. We were just having this conversation last week. Lol!

Pffft no way dude, I use Compuserve, but I might switch to Prodigy...

AOL....wow. I was giving someone grief for having a yahoo email address.

(Yahoo has a really really bad security history)

Not me but I know a few who do.

I don’t but a very prominent person I play golf with and work out with regularly does. Everyone in St. Louis would know the name. It’s the only email address I know of that he has.

Yep. I also have the AOL you have mail thingy as my iPhone email alert tone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah the good ol days of dial up. I think I still remember my AOL email may try to see if I can get in

Not primary, but I do.

I didn’t even know AOL still existed?!?!?

I have also had Gmil since the days you had to be invited. I saw an email the other day in my golf group who had AOL....

I still have aol for email.

My wife does.

If it was a choice between only aol and Gmail, I'd give aol serious consideration.

I still have my account, but I don't use it as my main Email address and haven't for some time. My wife however still uses it for her main personal Email address and I know others that do. As far as I can tell, it's no different than anything else now other than it's pretty stripped down when it comes to features like forwarding, away messaging, filters, etc. Web mail plus it works with IMAP mail apps like Outlook, MacOS Mail, IOS Mail, Thurnderbird, et al. Long gone are the days when you needed to install their software.

My office maintains the site that state employees' earnings statements are on, and there are still tons of people who use aol for email.

It’s so cool that do many still have AOL

Back