• No

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This has always been a thing in our house: does Santa wrap gifts?

When we were kids Santa did not wrap. We would close our eyes and my parents would guide us to the tree...open eyes and BAM!!! everything is there opened and ready to play with. My wife on the other hand likes to wrap gifts....so when our 5 year old comes down she gets to tear through them and then daddy gets to put them all together on the spot.

Both have their merits....what do you do?

Wraps

Santa is LAZY....Mrs. Claus is the wrapper/rapper deluxe

Yep. Now a days, not so much. But back when the kids were little? Everything was wrapped.

Yes back in the day he did.

Santa always wraps and always with a special paper that's hidden
Same! I mean I don’t have kids yet but that’s always what was done for me and I loved it!

santa's got no time to wrap

Same! I mean I don’t have kids yet but that’s always what was done for me and I loved it!
My wife loves finding that special Santa paper each year.

Santa didn't wrap the 'big' gift; he attached a cut-out of the initial from your first name. He did wrap the items left in stockings though! And that was with a special North Pole wrapping paper.

Yes, except for big stuff, like a bicycle, stuff like that got a big ribbon and bow.

Wraps & has to be paper that doesn’t make it on another present to some else from you!

Santa does not wrap.

Kinda sorta - Santa uses gift bags - so much easier and less clean up.

The elves wrapped, and always managed to write that gifts were from Santa in the exact same handwriting as my mom.. my dad was just as surprised as I was at what gifts I got, so he definitely wasn't Santa

This has been a point of contention in our house for years! My wife insists that Santa doesn't wrap while he always wrapped mine as a kid ;) There's something to the excitement of not knowing what is behind the wrapping paper!

What exactly is this special wrapping paper you all are referring to haha

Vote is at 9 to 9....im surprised by that. I figured "Santa wraps" would win in a landslide

Santa is LAZY....Mrs. Claus is the wrapper/rapper deluxe

That’s the way it was around here when I was married. I never met her exacting standards. She’s be up half the night Xmas eve.

In fact growing up my uncle and I would have a bad wrapping contest each year.

I use lots of duck tape and brown paper bags.

We had 5 kids in the family when I was small. Gifts between us kids were wrapped and were under the tree before Christmas Day. Santa’s gifts were not wrapped. As each kid got older and into teenage years, not believing in Santa anymore, presents from our parents were wrapped and under the tree early, but Santa’s gifts were still unwrapped.

Santa wraps them. Though in our house Santa mysteriously used the exact same paper as mom and dad.

Back