Does Santa Wrap?

• Yes

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
When I was growing up Santa wrapped and at my wife's house he did not. I convinced her that he should wrap for our kids. Otherwise Christmas is over in about 15 seconds.

Depends on the gift.

Santa's had too much eggnog (what he likes to call "Whiskey") to wrap

Santa wraps in this house with a completely different wrapping paper. It prolongs the fun!

How many times do I have to tell you, SANTA DOESN'T WRAP !!! :ROFLMAO:

How can all the elves wrap up the gifts that were built? Santa has them all set up and out of any boxes ready to jump in and play or ride. Parents just need to take pictures and drink coffee. ;)

No, Santa only assembles if necessary. Presents should be ready to go for the kids as soon as they wake.

So I am intrigued by this special wrapping paper thought. I can see if I did wrap our kids presents this would be important. Does anyone go totally over the top with this? I could imagine wrapping the non-Santa gifts in plain boring paper with no bows or anything and then buying some outrageously exquisite paper and ribbon and really going over the top on wrapping the gifts from Santa. Anyone have a strategy like that?

My boys are still little and love tearing open wrapping paper. My wife, who is grown, still loves tearing open wrapping paper.

In our household Santa always wrapped in the nicest wrapping paper exclusive to Santa. Was always different than other wrapping paper under the tree although we put gifts from Santa in 2 separate piles (2 boys) on either side of fireplace with stockings so it was rather obvious. Christmas morning with young kids is very special, treasure every moment, they grow up too fast.

In my house Santa wraps, he even has different handwriting and always eats the cookies. However he dumps the milk down the drain :ROFLMAO:

Back