Does Your Course or Club Have a Mobile App?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Kind of an odd question, but was curious. If it does, do you use it?

Yes and yes. It’s a fantastic way to handle everything I need right in my pocket.

No. Will probably have one 10 years after the rest of the world. Lol

I don’t get to play golf at places that fancy. :LOL:

Ugh still not a club guy 😭

Nope they don't. If they did, I'd use it.

They do not. Mobile website is pretty solid though.

Yes. Very nice to for tee time and dining reservations.

Yes and yes.

Easy for booking times, has very functional GPS for the course and range, can book dinner reservations, and can check in & pay without going into the shop.

Not an app but the tee time system is decently easy to use online. They also just started incorporating live scoring into events using one of the bigger golf scoring apps which is kind of a big deal for our membership haha

Yes and I use it a little but not much. Mostly for updates on the golf course which pop up as notifications most of the time.

We use the ForeTees app for tee time and court reservations. We use the ClubHouse Online app for membership roster, billing and a couple other functions, but it isn't very well utilized.

Both have apps. The home course has a GPS & scorecard. I don’t use it. Our away course is a full on app. Calendar, check your statement, personnel directory, member directory, tee sheet, etc… I use that one a lot.

We have a mobile app for tee times, reservations, statements, directory etc. Not a GPS or scorecard. I use it for some things. At times it is a bit flaky for tee times and I use the website for some things.

Yes it does. I use it for tee time reservations as well as any other reservations (dinner, event, etc). Also nice to see recent charges and pay monthly bills.

We didn't even have a mobile range picker at one point last year.

One of the two course I play has an app. This threaed mad eme check it out, and it's surprisingly functional. Enough so that I want to use it. Includes scorecard and GPS capabilities.

I don't think so? I've never even looked for one lol. Closest thing they have is a QR code on every hole sign which brings up an online page out of a yardage book which is pretty neat (imo) since:

1) I walk almost all my rounds there
2) They don't sell yardage books (as far as I know...haven't been in the pro shop in a while)
3) The carts don't have GPS for the instances I ride

The city of San Diego has one for the munis and I downloaded it since I play Torrey a lot and mission bay on occasion. It’s great for booking tee times but the other features aren’t my favorite. I tried using the electronic scorecard and gps but I like to sign off from screens and leave my phone in the bag during a round so they don’t do much for me. They have a cool gps for the range but it is super buggy and I can’t get it working. It basically won’t let me open it. All in all it’s great for tee times and has some other cool features that I just don’t use.

I have the app for another public course we play a lot with a nearly identical review.

Not an app as such, but the clubs uses a tee booking system that is easy to see how busy the course is and book a slot

I’m kind of digging the mobile app for reservations and tee times

No app, but ours has a website which works well on mobile. We can book tee times/dining reservations, view our account balances, etc.

A couple of the munis in my county do. I have the app for one of them and I mainly use it for the scorecard or the offers towards free range buckets.

My course does not. I wish they did. Way easier than going to internet app on my phone.

Yes. Mobile app is for signing in to play, recording the number of holes played and whether walking or taking cart. I do use it.

Back