Does Your Course Supply Towels?

I can’t even get drinking water... towels would be lovely.

Yes, towels are in all the carts and they'll give walkers one upon request.

Never seen supplied towels, even pre covid. This year, it's still no touching flag poles, no rakes in bunkers, no ball washers, and no benches. Lately, due to 3rd wave, no eating or drinking in clubhouse or on the patio. Clubhouse is closed so you pay at a window. Score cards & pencils at the 1st tee. There's also a log to fill out at the 1st tee of tee time/name/address/phone number so the course can do Contact Tracing. Everyone has to have a mask on until getting to the 1st tee.

When @MSH134, @tucsoncacti, and @MSEASU and I played at Sterling Grove on Saturday they had towels in the cart. I didn't use it but it was nice to set my wallet, keys and rangefinder on so they weren't bouncing around in the cubby hole.

I used mine all day long wiping the sweat off my brow every time the cart girls came around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d have to say not only no but 🤣 no!

I’ve only played maybe five courses that have in my life.

Mine puts towels in the carts and there is a whole giant shelf of them in the locker room that you can just grab too.

Still no towel, no water, no ball washers, but we do have rakes for the bunkers.

Back