does your home course require collared shirts?

Three courses in my town. One of them is a country club and the dress code is pretty standard and enforced. One is the city muni but is in really good shape. They really take care of it. Not one semblance of a dress code there though. Most people usually have collared shirts on, but I've seen a lot of wardrobe combinations there. Last course is public but does require a collared shirt and it is usually enforced.

I was purposely looking for your post in this thread. I knew it would be Awesome and you didn't disappoint. (y)

Whats sad is it’s a true statement

I am not so sure our course even requires shirts at all. :ROFLMAO:

I think they have an official policy that shirts have to have a collar, but it isn't enforced. Neither is pace of play, not having more than 4 in a group, or fairways only after a week straight of heavy rainfall.
This is our course, to a T(-shirt).

No... it rarely see anyone without a polo, if not then a mock or similar. T-shirts are a no, no.

No dress code at my place, but most dress the part. I had my fill of dress codes at my old club back home. The stupidest rules ever. There was even a dress code for your bloody socks!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

our new course (patsfan)and I requires collars on all shirts the old course allowed cuttoff jeans

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know if my home course has a posted attire code, I know I've heard the staff talking with kids who come down to the range from the pool about having "golf" clothes on.

The courses I play don't have a collared shirt requirement, really the only thing they have is the no tank tops or cut offs.

Back