mjkladis

"CLETUS"
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone else on this Dogecoin rocket to the moon? 🚀🚀🚀
I used my $10 and free stocks in Robinhood to buy some almost a month ago!

I’m not dropping crazy cash on crypto but dang it’s funny seeing the gains

I haven’t been in crypto but I am thinking about putting a couple of hundred bucks into Dogecoin or something similar just for grins.

I hope it skyrockets.

It’s crazy to think that Dogecoin was created as a joke. I hope our money supply is never decentralized as some crypto believers want.

It’s crazy to think that Dogecoin was created as a joke. I hope our money supply is never decentralized as some crypto believers want.

I know I still don’t fully understand cryptos. I do get the concern that the US dollar could become severely devalued. I am not sure that a crypto currency is the solution but it could be. I may just not be smart enough to understand it which is very possible.

That joke made a lot of people millionaires over the last 24 hours. And also, angry they sold their silly coins years ago. I'm just curious how much this little puppy is gonna run, and just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride for the time being.

I made a few bucks during the initial rise a month or two ago and then pulled everything out when my wife learned what I had done :oops: I’m kicking myself, but she’s happy. It’s mind boggling to me, but happy wife happy life?!

What are the uses, or is this just purely meme coin?

Really no practical use, which is the oddest part why it has any even perceived value

Really no practical use, which is the oddest part why it has any even perceived value

It can be used at Mavericks game as currency, so it does have a value of sorts 🤷🏻‍♂️

And with Elon Musk backing it, it should continue to rise. They think a $1 would be tops, it won't be a bit coin but who knows.

It won’t have a use until someone accepts it as payments like Bitcoin. If someone online retailer accepted Doge has a form of payment, this could really cause the price to skyrocket.

Doge is similar to my handicap... to the moon :ROFLMAO:

I’m in at an avg price of a little over a penny, so I’m hoping the ride up to a dollar continues.

Anyone else on this Dogecoin rocket to the moon? 🚀🚀🚀
I used my $10 and free stocks in Robinhood to buy some almost a month ago!

I’m not dropping crazy cash on crypto but dang it’s funny seeing the gains
now you can afford today's drivers and putters :)

originally created as a shitcoin to make fun of all the other shitcoins that were being used in ICO scams etc

crazy stuff

Who is still riding the wave? This is fun

I'm still hodling. I don't have any crazy amounts of DOGE but enough to maybe buy a driver with dogecoin soon. :ROFLMAO:

Make sure to save for uncle sam - Crypto can get taxed up to 39% !!

I’m holding until a dollar (if it gets there) then cashing out.

I also own some Cummies which is taking off for no apparent rhyme or reason haha

Who is still riding the wave? This is fun
I hope it just continues up and a slow steady pace. Seems like they are really trying to push it.

I hope it just continues up and a slow steady pace. Seems like they are really trying to push it.

This really feels like a pump & dump situation.

Back