This really feels like a pump & dump situation.
Very well could be, I don't have ton of it so no huge gain or loss for me. (would love to see it touch $1,000) :cool:

Very well could be, I don't have ton of it so no huge gain or loss for me. (would love to see it touch $1,000) :cool:

I have enough right now to buy a PXG 0211 driver which is pretty tempting unless it goes to $1000!

I have enough right now to buy a PXG 0211 driver which is pretty tempting unless it goes to $1000!
We need it up enough for you to be outfitted in a whole bag of PXG

This really feels like a pump & dump situation.
Yep, and if you're not the one pumping you will find out the dump started too late.

Yep, and if you're not the one pumping you will find out the dump started too late.

That's why I didn't put much into this. If it tanks, it doesn't hurt me at all.
If it does go to the moon, AWESOME!!

What the heck, I'll take some of my CTRM profits and buy some DOGE!

Because I'm someone who's never played in this area before, can someone PM me some guidance/hints on how to play; please.

It hit .60 today at one point. Settled back a bit but still in the mid 50's

I'm so hesitant to get involved at this value, but then against worst case if it dips I could just buy more to bring the average cost down

I got in early and threw $300 at it. I find the whole thing hilarious but to the moon!!

296C9B43-E88A-4B6A-A766-473083B62117.jpeg

I am throwing some money at this. Why not?? If I lose a few hundred dollars big deal.

Silver and gold.

Buy when low. Get the real stuff on hand, not certificates. Since the beginning of civilization it has bought roughly the same amount of goods with the same amount.

Based on stuff I buy for my company, we are about to see real inflation. If that happens the stock market plunges and silver and gold lunge. Big. I have about 90% of my assets in this. It’ll always be worth it (note most of my silver was bought a LONG time ago at next to scrap price). Gold has been a win/lose battle but over the life of the total investment, based on when I buy, I’ve managed about a 8% gain annually in value on average.

Y’all can keep your crypto currency. I’ll take what has always had roughly the same buying power for millennia.

Hit over .70 this morning. This weekend should be fun to watch.

I signed up with a TD Ameritrade account when Game Stop was exploding. Because of all the stuff that went along with that, it took them two weeks to “process” my account request.

I wanted to put my entire stimulus check $1400 into doge at .007 ........ however during that time frame it started to balloon to a cent or two. I decided against it at that point thinking I had missed the rush.....

This whole time I’ve been telling myself what could have been if TD Ameritrade could have just process my account on time

Oh the humanity!!!
That was a HUGE sell off of Dogecoin!

Oh the humanity!!!
That was a HUGE sell off of Dogecoin!
Hard to blame them. I would have probably pulled the trigger if I was in their boat too. As it is I will hold on, grab more as it drops and hope for another return to glory

These escelating ransomware attacks are going to force government regulation in this area IMO. Crypto makes financing crime too easy. This pipeline shutdown is going to cause major issues with fuel prices already accelerating. What that means I have no idea.

I got out above 70 cents, knew last night was going to be a sell the news type event

I managed to buy at the top :/ Wondering if I should get more to bring my basis down.

Elon on SNL... What a strange dude... It started as a meme... Be careful

i have bought and sold some numerous times over the last year and have done pretty well, didnt tie up a lot of money in it but made out good.

Elon on SNL... What a strange dude... It started as a meme... Be careful

I think this is a classic pump and dump by Musk. First he buys into it, then comes out and promotes it, then says it's a "hustle" on SNL, then announces that he's taking it for payment on the moon mission. I'll bet he's buying and selling in between his comments.

It’s crazy to think that Dogecoin was created as a joke. I hope our money supply is never decentralized as some crypto believers want.
Why? I have a source that may change your mind. PM me.

Dogecoin proves crypto is a joke. I don't understand how crypto made out of a meme can be so valuable. In September, I got a crypto signals signal that it is a pretty perspective cryptocurrency, and I invested a small sum of money as a joke in it. I invested one thousand USD, and now, after nine months, I have on my electric wallet ten thousand dollars in DogeCoin. It is the first time I made so much money just for doing nothing. All I had to do is just buy some cryptocurrency. Now I am thinking about waiting more or withdrawing the money.

Last edited:
Back