Dogecoin just proves crypto is a joke.

The thought behind it makes sense but until it is widely accepted, your statement will remain the thought for most people.

Anyone else on this Dogecoin rocket to the moon? 🚀🚀🚀
I used my $10 and free stocks in Robinhood to buy some almost a month ago!

I’m not dropping crazy cash on crypto but dang it’s funny seeing the gains

I'm not but have coworkers who got into it. One even mined it in college and bought more this spring. I couldn't really buy into it since it didn't really do anything, however, the power of the hype kinda got me thinking and have been watching this kinda close, seeing what my co workers are doing, watching them sell and get out making hardly anything. Same with the Meme stocks, to. Same situation.

Not to be left out, I did buy 10 million Shiba coins just to get in on something early. I had Etheruem but it started to tank after I bought it, go figure, lol, so I said if I'm going to gamble why not get in early just in case.

Dogecoin is making small gains again. Will be interesting to see what happens. For right now I will just sit on what I have as I didn't dump it when it was in the .60's

Dogecoin is making small gains again. Will be interesting to see what happens. For right now I will just sit on what I have as I didn't dump it when it was in the .60's
It's good that it has stayed steady for a while here. It will go back up in time.

Back