Popeye

Reaction score
Handicap
In the past two months I had to file three grievances with undelivered packages. One just this week took two weeks to go from NY state to PA.
Another package im waiting on has just gone missing as well.
I have no idea what is going on but once I file a grievance the package mysteriously appears within 24 hours.
UPS has been fantastic. Everything has been ontime. I've been asking all customers to avoid USPS but not everyone can.
Avoid it no matter what.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

i have had the opposite experience...UPS has been horrible for me....until today. so they're 1-7

I send almost everything UPS or FedEx if possible.

i have had the opposite experience...UPS has been horrible for me....until today. so they're 1-7
The past 4 months or so I've sent at least 20 packages with UPS and received maybe as many. Not a single one was late.

The past 4 months or so I've sent at least 20 packages with UPS and received maybe as many. Not a single one was late.

when i had enough with my zipcore shipment, i called cleveland to cancel so they looked into it and ups told them something totally different than they told me. i was told it hadn't arrived yet even though the tracking said it did. they told cleveland that fires between their hub and my house were interfering with my shipment...we had no such fires between the two locations...i have no faith in their cs whatsoever...but i don't really have it in USPS' or FEDEX's, either...

Haven't had issues with any carrier honestly.. except FedEx says the delivered it then the next day it actually arrives :unsure:

I had a USPS package get "lost" a couple months ago. Tracking showed it arriving at a post office in California, then it went off the radar and was never delivered.

I always choose UPS or FedEx for shipping when I have a choice, even if I have to pay a few bucks extra for it.

I've had quite a few delayed packages with USPS and 2 I had to file claims on. They are definitely struggling right now.

I had a USPS package get "lost" a couple months ago. Tracking showed it arriving at a post office in California, then it went off the radar and was never delivered.

I always choose UPS or FedEx for shipping when I have a choice, even if I have to pay a few bucks extra for it.
That is what drives me crazy. They don't seem to actually know where the packages are at. The tracking is vague at best. UPS and FedEx know exactly where a package is.

I would avoid any National Postal Service during Christmas season anyways.

This is from May, Canada Post:
Canada Post hit an all-time, one-day record on Tuesday, May 19 with 2.1 million parcels delivered to Canadians. That’s roughly three times the norm for this time of year. It’s not just the volumes that are causing challenges, the number of larger household items, like mini-fridges, patio furniture and barbecues coming through our network have also increased.

Now add the typical Christmas season increase and you can probably imagine every sorting center is in full meltdown

Calling @BigDill for a consult....:D
I have no idea what you are talking about. Just because I send something from Florida to New York and it ends up in Cedar Falls, Iowa doesn’t mean the USPS has no idea what they are doing.

I've had a claim with USPS since August. They broke something in half then taped the tube with usps tape and still claim they weren't at fault.

I’ve never had any issues with UPS, FedEx, DHL, or Amazon.

I’ve had nothing but problems with USPS. I’ve had multiple items not delivered while marked in the tracking as if they were, with several that never showed up. So either the postal employee stole my items or they were delivered to the wrong person and those people were all thieves. I doubt multiple neighbors are thieves, which means the postal employee is the common denominator.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Just because I send something from Florida to New York and it ends up in Cedar Falls, Iowa doesn’t mean the USPS has no idea what they are doing.
As a follow up, it left Waterloo, IA two days ago, presumably on its way to NY? I am starting to think that my priority mail package is on its Rumspringa.

As a follow up, it left Waterloo, IA two days ago, presumably on its way to NY? I am starting to think that my priority mail package is on its Rumspringa.

I am not totally convinced its heading east yet. I am sticking with my original prediction that its going to go through Pocatello at least once. :D

I’ve sent clubs and other golf items via USPS with no issues. I heard today that UPS was going to limit the amount LL Bean and Nike packages they were going to handle for them. Overwhelmed.

My "lost" package was sent from Pennsylvania to Arizona. How it ended up in a post office in Garden Grove, CA is a complete mystery to me in the first place.

Their tracking is terrible. There have been times that I've received packages and they still show as being "in transit" somewhere in another state.

I am not totally convinced its heading east yet. I am sticking with my original prediction that its going to go through Pocatello at least once. :D

I am glad for the updates on this today, I've been on the edge of my seat. 😇

I can't recall ever having any issues with incoming or outgoing USPS packages.

I can't recall ever having any issues with incoming or outgoing USPS packages.

That you know of......Dun Dun DUNNNNNNN.,....> :D

Through hundreds of shipments whether sent or received, I've never had a problem with USPS.

But this thread still has me nervous as for my son, I have a PS5 in transit to his ebay buyer.

Get there, dernit!!!

Unfortunate that you've had issues with them. Luckily, they've always seemed to get my packages to me or where they were going rather quickly

Back