When I sell clubs I usually charge 50 for shipping and then send the receipt and refund the difference. However, I have definitely had to cover shipping past 50 on a few occasions. I get the “oh, there’s a dimensional surcharge” and it goes from 22 to 64 bucks.
Best thing I did was create a FedEx Account - just makes it so much easier...

Last edited:
Well the postal service continues to screw me. A club I bought is now a week late and decided to stop in CA on it's way from AZ to IL.

I also have a club I sold still not delivered after close to a month. It's journey didn't start well when it went from Chicago to Rockford and back to Chicago before falling into a black hole on its way to the east coast.

A third package went from IL to GA back to IL before being correctly routed to AZ.

I hear ya, I refuse to ship USPS, Trouble is, i bought a couple of heads to tinker with and they shipped them usps

Scanned out in florida on the 18th.......then me opening a case this morning

• Dec 23, 2020
  • 8:13am
  • PACKAGE RESEARCH CASE CREATED 19878110
  • PROSPER, TX 75078
  • Dec 18, 2020
  • 6:32pm
  • DEPART POST OFFICE
  • VALRICO, FL 33594
  • Dec 18, 2020
  • 8:52am
  • USPS IN POSSESSION OF ITEM
  • VALRICO, FL 33594
  • Dec 18, 2020
  • 2:15am
  • PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT USPS AWAITS ITEM
  • VALRICO, FL 33594
  • Dec 17, 2020
  • 6:42pm
  • SHIPPING LBL CREATED USPS AWAITS ITEM
  • VALRICO, FL 33594

Through hundreds of shipments whether sent or received, I've never had a problem with USPS.

But this thread still has me nervous as for my son, I have a PS5 in transit to his ebay buyer.

Get there, dernit!!!

Of course, after posting this there was in fact delay with the PS5 I shipped out.

Took 9 days to go only 220 miles, one state away. Finally showed the day after the buyer filed a late package claim.

Was in contact with him here and there throughout. He was great about it, knew that I shared in his frustration. Geez...

Next time, I'm keeping my mouth shut about USPS or UPS or whatever carrier experiences!

A year or so ago, after Amazon's own delivery service bungled yet another delivery, I finally got bumped high enough in the food chain they were able to actually specify the preferred shipper priorities on shipments to me. After that: Nearly everything went USPS. Sometimes UPS. Only rarely Amazon's service.

I notice now, though, that nothing gets shipped from Amazon USPS. If it isn't Amazon's delivery service then it's UPS.

lol,
i started a complaint with USPS early this morning and also posted the tracking #. My package was scanned in Texas after 430 today. could be a fluke, or maybe greasing the squeaky wheel, all i know is mine is scanned....woot

132961761_10107004841304082_6880324899867868972_n.jpg

I ordered an item from Amazon on December 9th. USPS Tracking still shows it as "Pending acceptance" at the post office in as of December 10th, with no further updates. The thing is, it was already delivered to me around the 18th.

After sitting in a distribution center less than 30 minutes from my house for two weeks, my last delayed package is finally out for delivery.
1609334499158.png

Maybe there’s hope for mine... waiting on the Holiday Cheer prize...

3942CD7D-273A-4701-89E1-CF48C0D22C98.jpeg

I totally agree with you. It is the worst post company in the world. Their service is on such a low level. I also had a similar situation as yours. I ordered from China some details for my 3D printer, and USPS delivered it in three months. It is incredibly slow, even though the parcel was delivered from a foreign contingent. I was using the epacket tracking, and there were appearing updates on the parcel status rarely. When I got the details, I was surprised a little bit, because I had already forgotten that I had ordered something.

Last edited:
It is the slowest post company

Don't even use them to ship sold clubs any longer - use UPS or FedEx, to make sure it gets to buyer, who do not have much empathy for you. USPS uses the DeJoy method of delivery - random and slow.

USPS ...

USPS can definitely be tough to deal with and they lose more than other carriers no doubt.

Unfortunately for some companies/products there’s no other options when selling low weight items while offering free shipping.

We offer free shipping on our gloves and ship them First Class Mail. Even though we replace lost orders constantly, it’s still much better than any other option for us.

We have deep discounts with UPS we’d still have to pay nearly $10 a package for residential ground where USPS is a little over $3.

If you really want something on time with the highest chance of delivery UPS is by far the best IMO.

We used to use FedEx for larger items but their ground drivers are contractors (not actual employees) so a lot of them are severely overworked and underpaid.
We couldn’t even get FedEx to show up for daily pickups during the holidays last year.

Funny I've never had an issue with USPS when product is coming in from the USA. USPS parcels are handed off to Canada Post and they make route the packages in Canada. Since I've never had any delivery issues I can honestly say I like their service.

Never really had issues with USPS. I’m using a complaint quite a bit at the moment that ship via USPS. Takes 3 to 4 days to get from East coast to West coast. Not brilliant but not bad. UPS on the other hand shouldn’t be allowed near a parcel. Anytime I see a complaint that ships with UPS, I know I’m gonna be waiting anything up to 10 days!!! I’m currently waiting on a new motorcycle lid. It’s been sat at Nashville now for 4 days!!! To put that into perspective, I use a company that ships from the UK. Free shipping with DHL. My gear is normally here with 5 days! If DHL can ship half way round the world in 5 days, why does it take UPS 10 days to ship across a handful of states! They should be closed down!

Back