I have a dog that sheds like crazy.

Toss.

My kids are gross and no matter how often the floor is swept, there is always something crunchy on the ground.

I would reluctantly toss it in the trash and then curse my kids under my breath.

Let’s say you are standing in your kitchen over a box of mini donuts. And you have one about to pop into your mouth and it falls on your own kitchen floor. You grab it quickly, do you throw it away or eat it?
how good are the donuts? are they run of the mill entenmann's(or the like) that can be found at any grocery store or are they from a specialty donut shop/bakery? if the former, then i'd probably just toss it. if the latter then i'm inhaling that sucker...who am i kidding, i'd probably just go ahead and eat the entenmann's too.

I can't even think about this scenario because there is no way I'd be standing over a box of mini donuts. Full size or GTFO.

I wouldn't be happy about it but it's probably going in the trash.

I wouldn't be happy about it but it's probably going in the trash.

besides we know Tucker would get to that thing before you were able to bend over and pick it up haha

I can't even think about this scenario because there is no way I'd be standing over a box of mini donuts. Full size or GTFO.
What about the mini powdered sugar ones?

1575917597098.png

Absolutely throwing it out. Would be a much harder decision if it was the only one left and I'm starving. Still think I'm throwing it out.

besides we know Tucker would get to that thing before you were able to bend over and pick it up haha

Funny story; if I drop food on the floor and say "hoover" he will come flying in and eat it.

Eat it! But brush it off first on your sleeve. That way all the visible stuff is off of there and you can eat with a clean coincidence (it's only the visible stuff that can make you sick... right???).

First come first serve for the dogs.

I'm eating with no hesitation.

I would eat it 5 second rule applies here

There are a lot of things that I drop, but will scoop up quickly and eat it anyway. Sadly, a glazed donut is not one of the things I would still eat. I would toss it in the trash and go to my room where I would sob for a bit before moving on.

You said quickly? Eat it, what’s the difference????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m eating it, glazed are my favourites

I eat it - zero hesitation. It's much the same when I drop an ice cube on the floor; it gets kicked under the refrigerator - zero hesitation.

You eat it...after checking it for hairs.

Eat it!

Back