I eat it without hesitation and feel completely satisfied until I see my dog doing the Stanley steamer across the floor.

I eat it without hesitation and feel completely satisfied until I see my dog doing the Stanley steamer across the floor.

because the dog isn't doing it on your face?

As often as my wife runs this d@mn steam mop she bought I'm eating it every single time and not thinking twice.

How many donuts are left?

Probably pass, also depends on when I cleaned my floors last

If my floor is clean OR if it is the last donut and I really want it, then I eat it.

My wife is a clean freak so if glazed, double head shake and chocolate, little brush off and down the ole hatch.

Let’s say you are standing in your kitchen over a box of mini donuts. And you have one about to pop into your mouth and it falls on your own kitchen floor. You grab it quickly, do you throw it away or eat it?
I’m eating that sucker as long as it didn’t land by the trash can or the dog’s food dish.

I would be throwing it away, but then I am not a huge donut fan anyway so losing out on one wouldn't bother me

If I can catch it before ther dog gets it.. probably dustng it off and going for it.

Since the only type of donut that I eat is the plain/old fashioned I would definitely pick it up and eat it.

In my own house, I’m going to eat it every time. Plenty clean enough

4 more mini donuts left.
Partly satisfied, but lets say you are going on a diet beginning tomorrow.
It's a sign. Dont eat it.

To the trash...with two dogs and two kids running around the house, no matter how much I clean I still dont trust the floor.

Considering its my kitchen floor and I know the last time it was cleaned, I'm eating it

5 second rule 2.jpg

Throw it away, I just never know what's on the floor.

4 more mini donuts left.
Partly satisfied, but lets say you are going on a diet beginning tomorrow.

Normally I'd eat it especially since our wood floors are like the rest of the kitchen, damn clean. With starting a diet the next day I'd toss it and have my wife bring the other 4 donuts to work. We get rid of a lot of sweets that way, lol.

Depends on how clean the floor looks and how hungry I am, but I am most likely eating it.

It goes straight to the trash. If it falls on the counter, then eat all day, but floor is trash 10 times out of 10.

5 second rule. Pop, chomp

Let’s say you are standing in your kitchen over a box of mini donuts. And you have one about to pop into your mouth and it falls on your own kitchen floor. You grab it quickly, do you throw it away or eat it?
I have dogs. I throw that sucker away.

Back