JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Let’s say you are standing in your kitchen over a box of mini donuts. And you have one about to pop into your mouth and it falls on your own kitchen floor. You grab it quickly, do you throw it away or eat it?

Is it frosted or glazed? I think that's going to decide it for me.

• Admin
Plain, chocolate or powdered? I think if it was chocolate, I would just because I wouldn't be able to see the things that stuck to it on the fall. Lol

Eat it.

Probably going into the trash.

• Admin
How many are left and how satisfied am I so far? Lo

4 more mini donuts left.
Partly satisfied, but lets say you are going on a diet beginning tomorrow.

Glazing on a Donut is like a protective coating. Good to go!

For the record, I threw it away.

4 more mini donuts left.
Oh without a doubt eating it.

Trash it, you have a whole pack. A glazed donut in Florida is always sticky.

Well in my house it would be after you fight the dogs for it, any time I am in the kitchen they try to trip me so they can eat food that falls. So with that said if dogs have not licked it then I would eat it, 5-second rule right? That answer could be the reason I am in need of the diet to start tomorrow.:laughing:

4 more mini donuts left.
My kid comes home from preschool and storms around with his shoes on for a while. I’d throw it out and sob quiet tears.

My house, my floor, yup eating... work, hotel, family or friends house I would toss.

Glazed, it's going in the trash. I'll be sad about it, but that's got a lot more chance to pick up the grossness.

Eat it. Every time.

id Probably eat it then regret it or throw it away then regret it.

Probably cut donut in half and throw away the other half that touched the floor.

I'm not one to waste food, that's getting eaten!

Also how I build up immunities to various germs

For the record, I threw it away.

for the record, nobody is surprised at your answer.

also, absolutely eat it.

Let’s say you are standing in your kitchen over a box of mini donuts. And you have one about to pop into your mouth and it falls on your own kitchen floor. You grab it quickly, do you throw it away or eat it?

Throw it away.

Eat it all day. It is my kitchen and it was quick. Unless my floor was filthy I am definitely implementing the 5 second rule.

The Hostess powdered mini donuts are the GOAT of mini donuts.

Since it's glazed it's going in to the trash. As long as there's not a sticky substance on it that's going to make my dogs hair stick to it I'm eating it.

Back