Not hte last couple of nights, sorry. Some good food though.

Right now we are here and it’s a bit chilly at around 45-50 but will be playing another 18 coming up in 15 minutes. Only one other foursome on property.
Haven’t been able to be on much this week so just seeing this. Amazing you all have Dormie to yourselves.

:oops:

Just booked a trip to here for March to play some golf and do some content. I’m looking forward to getting back.

That place just looks so good.... I know they are different, but how does Briggs Ranch compare to Dormie Club?

That place just looks so good.... I know they are different, but how does Briggs Ranch compare to Dormie Club?
Totally different clubs. i mean outside of the level service there is nothing really similar about the course

Hot Damn!!! I’m going to need the hybrid cover!!!

Yeah that one in the middle…$15/per transfusion…

…ahh nevermind.
Ha. There’s a lot going on with the hybrid cover that speaks to me.

Riggs from Barstool took on an internet “hater” on camera in a match for a video that dropped today. They played Dormie Club.

At lot of mixed feelings on the barstool crew from this forum understandably, but it’s really cool to watch anyone play 18 at a place that means a lot to this forum! Lots of great memories for me.

Riggs from Barstool took on an internet “hater” on camera in a match for a video that dropped today. They played Dormie Club.

At lot of mixed feelings on the barstool crew from this forum understandably, but it’s really cool to watch anyone play 18 at a place that means a lot to this forum! Lots of great memories for me.

Course looks very familiar. :LOL: Brings back memories. It is so cool to see something from Dormie Club.

Oh man - a course i dream to play. really want to get down to this one!

That was a fun watch and way to see a course I love.

Seen a little bit of this as the building looked familiar in the thumbnail, brought back some great memories for sure.

Thanks for posting this ! Love seeing Dormie!

That was so great to watch!

Last edited:
Back