Last week was a bit hectic but OH BABY! Can't wait to see this place with my own eyes

I have to get back to that part of the country someday to play golf! It is just so beautiful and so different than our desert golf.

Just envisioning all of us doing some night putting with old fashions in hand and chatting with the guys from Budget and Bagboy! 71 more days!!

This from a friend playing it today. He told me that the place since Dormie Network took over is in way better condition and absolutely perfect.

B0EA286A-9883-4779-AC57-321B3CF102F7.jpeg

Wow. Looks perfect.

Looks pure!

Can’t wait for the pics and report!

Yup @jdtox is gonna have to give me some course secrets. At least tell me what cocktails in a can they have. :ROFLMAO:

This just came in their member weekly email. Featured hole of the week is Dormie Club #8

The number one handicap hole features another blind shot to a fairway with a massive right-to-left slope, so it’s imperative to start your ball on the correct line. Anything too far to the left will be blocked out by the tree line and too far right will leave you at the top of the hill. This green slopes hard towards the lake on the left, giving you options as to where you play your second to get it close. A par at this hole should make any golfer proud. Watch the full course tour.

12.gif

Well that sounds fun :oops:

Look at that hole…😍

Wait a sec. Member weekly email?
Did I miss something?

Wait a sec. Member weekly email?
Did I miss something?
They send out an email to members each week highlighting changes or updates and special things. If you mean that we are members, I believe we mentioned that in the Dormie Network Questions thread

They send out an email to members each week highlighting changes or updates and special things. If you mean that we are members, I believe we mentioned that in the Dormie Network Questions thread
Yup. I'm a dummy. I missed that. Simple search could have told me that.
🤦‍♂️

Well, congrats! Super late.

Yup. I'm a dummy. I missed that. Simple search could have told me that.
🤦‍♂️

Well, congrats! Super late.
That’s more a congrats to THPers, we did that for the people here

That’s more a congrats to THPers, we did that for the people here
I’m sure “corporate retreats “ will be a nice upgrade too.

I’m sure “corporate retreats “ will be a nice upgrade too.
Honestly we don’t do those generally speaking. We do a staff retreat each year when possible, but outside of that I don’t really do vacations

Honestly we don’t do those generally speaking. We do a staff retreat each year when possible, but outside of that I don’t really do vacations
I can see not wanting to travel, given all that you do already.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
It’s such a great course, the Carolina crew played there several years ago and I’m pretty sure it beat us all up pretty good. Wonderful design

Pretty excited that I will be checking in there in less than a week. @jdtox @mmaynard11 are you ready?

Posting here too as the details are great.

Back