Just spoke to Dormie Club and getting final preparations ready for our Budget Championship there.

Excited for 12 THPers to take on the course and have some fun.

I cannot wait to see it. It's been a bucket list course for me.

Asthetically - Carolina courses appeal to me so i am looking very forward to the follow! hope some videos will be included.

Just spoke to Dormie Club and getting final preparations ready for our Budget Championship there.

Excited for 12 THPers to take on the course and have some fun.

the Dormie Network is just incredible!! 🔥

can't wait to follow this event!

I hope this course is ready for some pickled fizzle.

Can’t wait to see some more THPers experience this awesome place

Can’t wait to see some more THPers experience this awesome place
Man following along next week will be extra special with having been there!
4EE85216-4FB4-479F-A0E9-48230F0C45E8.jpeg

Asthetically - Carolina courses appeal to me so i am looking very forward to the follow! hope some videos will be included.
Same for me. The closest course to me is being redone, and its very sandy with a lot of pines around here, I'd like to see them lean that way.

Roughly one week away and then it’s go time.

I don't know who is hitting, but that dude is HAWT for an old man.

What I really like is the bucket hat! No Van Gogh ears here.

Reactions: JB
So I am working on something for Dormie Club next year and I said "This is important" in the email and the response was "we saw the itinerary, this is awesome".

Yes, yes it is.

I really enjoy this property so hope it works out.

So I am working on something for Dormie Club next year and I said "This is important" in the email and the response was "we saw the itinerary, this is awesome".

Yes, yes it is.

I like the excitement and surprises but I am like a kid before the holidays trying to find where your parents are hiding the gifts.

Yes, yes it is.

this teaser sounds so fun!!!

Yes, yes it is.

Dinner conversation!!! 😂

I feel like I’m just gonna enter every contest in 2023 at a Dormie Network course!🤷‍♂️

I feel like I’m just gonna enter every contest in 2023 at a Dormie Network course!🤷‍♂️
I mean, you should. There will be a few of them for sure.

Back