Dormie Workshop Covers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
They have a lot of them. Do you like their stuff? Here is the most recent I have seen.

We've had some chats about Dormie in the past. They are based out of Nova Scotia and make some awesome covers.

I'll have to dig up my thee and post a pic. Love the creativity and the insides, however they don't do much to protect a club outside of the normal contact. If the bag falls, it's probably going to have some sore clubs haha

The ones they post on Instagram that they make from old baseball gloves are very cool.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I like their stuff, but I’m not willing to pay their prices. As a rule at least.

I like their stuff, but I’m not willing to pay their prices. As a rule at least.
I remember when I bought mine, I groaned pretty hard because of the price, only to find out it converted to US dollars afterwards and I felt like I was getting a monster discount hahaha

I think they've since changed but man that was awesome.

They post a lot of very cool covers on IG. AS mentioned before, the baseball glove covers look amazing. I have a driver cover somewhere and it seems to be of very high quality.

I remember when I bought mine, I groaned pretty hard because of the price, only to find out it converted to US dollars afterwards and I felt like I was getting a monster discount hahaha

I think they've since changed but man that was awesome.

I saw some in a golf galaxy. $130+. Seemed too steep for me.

I have one and love the looks. I think their designs & quality are some of the best in the business, but I wish they were a little more plush on the inside.
For the price you have the entire market, including custom, at your fingertips. It's a little higher than the product warrants IMO.

I saw some in a golf galaxy. $130+. Seemed too steep for me.
Yeah I didn't even sniff that. I had a discount code and after discount and conversion my most expensive cover was like 72 USD. I think it was just over 200 for the set.

I’m saving up for one, yes they are on the expensive side but their quality is top notch. I’ve seen a few at DSG for around $100 for the flag ones but I like the old school bomber/pin up ones and plan to get one next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have some really cool designs but I'm with some of you, too much $$$ for me.

I sought them out at the PGA show for a reason! I’m a big fan but own none.

Quality is top notch both in build and construction but I got mine as a gift. I couldn't pay their prices for myself.

I've seen some really quality stuff from them, would definitely use one of I sought to buy one

I love them. One of the local clubs that I was lucky enough to have a membership to last year courtesy of work brought in putter and driver covers with the course logo on them. The course logo is one of my top 3 favourites. I bought the putter cover - I didn't even consider the cost. It's very high quality and should last twice as long as any of the Odyssey covers I've used in the past.

I'm currently using the Arnold Palmer set from Stitch currently just waiting for something from DW to catch my eye.

I love them. One of the local clubs that I was lucky enough to have a membership to last year courtesy of work brought in putter and driver covers with the course logo on them. The course logo is one of my top 3 favourites. I bought the putter cover - I didn't even consider the cost. It's very high quality and should last twice as long as any of the Odyssey covers I've used in the past.

I'm currently using the Arnold Palmer set from Stitch currently just waiting for something from DW to catch my eye.
You need to show us these covers, man!!!

I’ve got this one. Quality is exceptional and the leather is soft as any.

feeb3f55b6af552e6807d3d69ab59ff6.jpg

I really want the Mjölnir one for my driver but that’s a lot of $ ?FDC1F6A9-B2C8-4698-8D00-097D5D0F9470.png

Last edited:
They do incredible work. Top notch quality too.

A35F734E-376E-4693-9FD2-AC0C0B0E729D.jpeg

Some great ones. The baseball mitt ones are great.

They do incredible work. Top notch quality too.

View attachment 8909741

This one was of my favorites but more than I want to spend. I’m looking at these...

The third one because I like the colors and it’s “cheaper”

a3a4e7a5273271a9711138817dda161a.jpg

c14b9d14fb97b40a95ebfb6cdad20021.jpg

dc9a9a208a0f88b6533f14a41ee29fce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back