Dormie Workshop Covers

Screenshot_20190929-213505.png
I got the "Keep calm and hit bombs" driver cover for $85.

Golf Galaxy has 15% off and free shipping.

I follow them on IG and I wish some of their custom designs would be made publicly available. Their stuff really is good.

Been eying a Wolf one for a bit. Might have to decide on adding it to the bag soon

They make some awesome stuff. I don't love all the designs and wish they were cheaper though.

The halloween look amazing

I really need to add one to the bag. Crazy how far the brothers have come since their early designs.

Rumour has it that they're looking to have a pop up shop here in Halifax sometime soon. Will have to check that out for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this one.

I almost pulled the trigger on that one. I still might if I don’t blow all my money on bourbon this weekend ?

Not into seasonal covers but their ninja and paper airplane ones are definitely up my alley....price makes me hesitate every time.

Just saw this from them on insta:

That's a heck of a lot of detail...would love that one for my 3w.

I want to pull the trigger on the creation of three covers from an old baseball glove. That’s such an awesome idea

If you look at the comments, @jdtox is already tormenting me hahaha!

I love all three of my dormie covers, but all the slots in my bag have incredible covers in them. Not sure I can expand my collection right now.

Some really nice looking covers in here

I love the look of their covers, but the price just stops me dead.

There is a company in Manitoba here called KNG making some similar stuff, looks great, takes all sorts of custom orders as well.

yours are the only ones I’ve seen in person to date and they are phenomenal- wouldn’t mind nabbing one or two down the road
If I could give them any feedback, it would be to add some material inside. Create some real padding.

These are going to do an excellent job on a cart or in a trunk with chatter avoidance, but drop your bag? Expect a ding.

If I could give them any feedback, it would be to add some material inside. Create some real padding.

These are going to do an excellent job on a cart or in a trunk with chatter avoidance, but drop your bag? Expect a ding.

for the price they should definitely protect against that

for the price they should definitely protect against that
Meh, the price is for the execution. I'd go Robert Mark if you want solid padding. The putter cover I had was awesome.

Back