Dormie Workshop Headcovers

View attachment 8938539

Original goal was $2000.

It's been a crazy, confusing, sad, deviating 48-60 hours here. It's been stories like this though that have held this province together.
Absolutely unthinkable, especially how the story played out.

Hope everyone can sort out the confusion that has surely set in.

Nice donation gesture and I'm sure they moved quickly on that after the sa events last Sunday.

However I'm supposed to be on their newsletter email list (recent customer this year) -I validated recently on the site to be sure I was on the list. But I haven't received any email or newwsletter since signing up several months ago. it seems they could have flipped this one into their email list too.

I don't do Instagram, Twitter or Facebook (or want to join them). From your email I gather there was some kind of "spring cleanup" sale on Instagram too? I can't access the Instagram threads without signing up apparently so in my book they've disappointed a past customer for missing opportunities to participate.

I think you have to have an Instagram account to browse. I get not wanting to have any social media accounts. For what it's worth, I have never posted anything on Instagram. It's been good for keeping up with companies in the golf industry and what's happening with my friends and family. It was a first-come-first-serve basis for the sale. As they posted the items for sale, the first person to email them regarding the product got it. The items were one-offs, a few clubs, gloves, and some other random items.

Absolutely unthinkable, especially how the story played out.

Hope everyone can sort out the confusion that has surely set in.

Definitely a cloud over the community, but been some solid things done by people given the odd times we're in with physical distancing. Unfortunately going to be months or years before all the questions are answered.

View attachment 8938539

Original goal was $2000.

It's been a crazy, confusing, sad, deviating 48-60 hours here. It's been stories like this though that have held this province together.

I "checked in" on the IG today to see if I could grab something unique and discovered that post as well. Kudos to the individual who stepped up big time. Prayers continue for all Nova Scotians and Canadians in general. I will definitely purchase from Dormie again.

I suppose that I am way behind, but I don't have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. If it's not offered via the email or online, I don't need it. :nono:

I’ve seen one or two items I would have liked to buy. I liked this company before but their recent activities make me really like them (even if they did snub the heck out of me at the PGA Show, but I’m not bitter lol)

Put in a request for a custom headcover but have to say I can't do the asking price. $150 base fee (figured price would be around here) but .... + additional costs for each and every unqiue piece that is lazer cut out (tortoise shell design shown) Total would have been $290.

The stuff is legit no doubt but I'd stick to ones they offer in shop rather than going custom if your design has a lot of unique elements.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-181304.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-181304.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 18
Can anyone give feedback on their hybrid headcovers? They don’t make driving iron headcovers (I play a Srixon U85) and wondering if their hybrid headcovers may work with my driving iron. I’d hate to risk ordering one and it not fit well. Thanks guys

Can anyone give feedback on their hybrid headcovers? They don’t make driving iron headcovers (I play a Srixon U85) and wondering if their hybrid headcovers may work with my driving iron. I’d hate to risk ordering one and it not fit well. Thanks guys
Any feedback here guys?

Any feedback here guys?

I had three hybrid (Hammer Time) covers made for my three Cleveland Launchers. They fit fine on my hybrids. Can't make any comments about a driving iron though.

20200428_134349.jpg

Thanks for the picture. Based on that, I’m thinking it wouldn’t be a good fit for the driving iron.

Just purchased a driver, two woods, and hybrid cover! Pics when they arrive 📸

<---- I just ordered this from these guys!!

Back