Dormie Workshop Headcovers

This forum is really having a BAD influence on my wallet lately. I love the look of that headcover with Mjolnir hammer on it. I...will...not.....buy!!!

Well, it seems I'm very weak willed. The headcover with Mjolnir is ordered. Now I'm excited to get this cover. ?

your two year delay in providing me that feedback is the perfect combination of funny and awesome.
Well.. How have they held up?? ?

For Dormie fans out there, check out their Instagram story. 100% of all sales from the spring clean up today are being donated to the victims fund from the shooting yesterday.

For Dormie fans out there, check out their Instagram story. 100% of all sales from the spring clean up today are being donated to the victims fund from the shooting yesterday.
Unfortunately I missed this event, but I did get signed up for both their newsletter and Instagram site to ensure it never happens again. I knew they were awesome, but their Insta page blew me away. Very cool move to donate the monies towards the victims of a horrible, senseless tragedy.

Unfortunately I missed this event, but I did get signed up for both their newsletter and Instagram site to ensure it never happens again. I knew they were awesome, but their Insta page blew me away. Very cool move to donate the monies towards the victims of a horrible, senseless tragedy.

absolutely awesome move on their part for the donation. They still had some items available on their IG stories last I checked. They’ve been doing the spring cleaning sale the last 3 or 4 days so they be doing one tomorrow too. Not sure.

absolutely awesome move on their part for the donation. They still had some items available on their IG stories last I checked. They’ve been doing the spring cleaning sale the last 3 or 4 days so they be doing one tomorrow too. Not sure.

Some of the stuff has been going quick. The first two days I had messaged within 10 min of the post and missed out.

Really is a great move by them tonight. Solid group of guys and gals over there.

Apparently I need to learn how to use IG. I got more out of my second visit LOL. I will keep checking and see if anything hits.

Spent some time researching the various custom cover companies this year, and after seeing one in person I decided to go all in on a patriotic bag setup for this year. Two Canada covers and one USA cover arrived today and I am thrilled with the quality. I need to snap an extra photo of the inside patterns. The hybrid cover has red/white checkered and the USA cover had houndstooth. Anyone else familiar or gaming these?

Check them out at www.dormieworkshop.com

af8a20081c57341bf8bc9ffa6fc3edd8.jpg

8ba89c473c8710e5d353c148285f3865.jpg

471d51bccb350d9eba24bbb2aaf867de.jpg
The split leafs are fantastic. And is the USA cover for PReed? 😂

Apparently I need to learn how to use IG. I got more out of my second visit LOL. I will keep checking and see if anything hits.

I’m learning too. I ignored IG for a long time but have found some cool golf companies on there doing some unique things.

Some of the stuff has been going quick. The first two days I had messaged within 10 min of the post and missed out.

Really is a great move by them tonight. Solid group of guys and gals over there.

I managed to get the Deadpool cover and it arrived today. Stellar quality.

The split leafs are fantastic. And is the USA cover for PReed? 😂
I've since replaced the USA cover for a Masters cover made by Robert Mark... It's unreal.

Honestly, I should probably reach out to RM for a couple more, as I love the Dormie covers but their 'padding' isn't all that ideal... Just can't get away from the visuals because I love them so much.

I managed to get the Deadpool cover and it arrived today. Stellar quality.
Nice! I've been waiting for fairway covers. Driver is already taken care of.

Nice! I've been waiting for fairway covers. Driver is already taken care of.

I’ve had my eye out as well for the FW. They have not had many up.

That’s a great initiative on their part. 🇨🇦

That’s a great initiative on their part. 🇨🇦
Definitely solid. I like that initiative a lot better than Seamus bending people over with no vaseline for 'rona masks.

Definitely solid. I like that initiative a lot better than Seamus bending people over with no vaseline for 'rona masks.
I’m not familiar with that one...

I’m not familiar with that one...
They sell you 5 plain cloth masks (not N95 masks) for $100, and donate 5 masks to first responders. Complete with a disclaimer that "we make no assertion that our masks mitigate the spread, in any way, of COVID-19". So you're paying $100 for 5 useless masks, with 5 more useless masks being sent to first responders.

They sell you 5 plain cloth masks (not N95 masks) for $100, and donate 5 masks to first responders. Complete with a disclaimer that "we make no assertion that our masks mitigate the spread, in any way, of COVID-19". So you're paying $100 for 5 useless masks, with 5 more useless masks being sent to first responders.
Huh. It really depends on what they’re making them out of... but that’s a steep price for some cloth masks.

I had no idea about the shootings, that's awful!

Kudos to Dormie for trying to do something.

E4EE27AA-DCC0-4845-8539-175189085565.png

Original goal was $2000.

It's been a crazy, confusing, sad, deviating 48-60 hours here. It's been stories like this though that have held this province together.

Nice donation gesture and I'm sure they moved quickly on that after the sad events last Sunday.

However I'm supposed to be on their newsletter email list (recent customer this year) -I validated recently on the site to be sure I was on the list. But I haven't received any email or newsletter since signing up several months ago. it seems they could have flipped this one into their email list too. "Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals!" it says on the site.

I don't do Instagram, Twitter or Facebook (or want to join them). From your email I gather there was some kind of "spring cleanup" sale on Instagram too? I can't access the Instagram threads without signing up apparently so in my book they've disappointed a past customer for missing to tell me opportunities to participate by a vehicle promoted on their site.

Back