Doubleb21's 2022 Grandaddy Journey

With all these out of towners I may need to think of a prize for no AZ participant teams. Only all AZ teams can win the trophies. :unsure:

Thank you and you easily could Do that! Sometimes i feel I am not making any progress and then something changes for the better. Still having some driver rights but it is a slight open face. Played in a scramble today and I liked my iron shots a lot. I think @MSEASU and I will continue this as I really like the challenge. Plus we have a team event to defend!
We still need the season finale. And final cap calculation

We’re gunning for you in that event!

Who is we you have a mouse in your pocket? 🤣And for the record #cherrybomb needs to happen!

We still need the season finale. And final cap calculation

I know I am a bit busy prepping for a little event I am going to! 😁

Great day today playing @Wildcat4life in some match play practice. I have still been having a slight right issue with my driver but today I nailed it it good. I used the driver times and no lost balls. Two were right but both were playable. I made some nice up and downs today also. Playing against better players is always hard to do but it makes me try harder and focus more. I lost 2/1 but I was 3 down after 3 holes. He was dropping a 30ft birdie putt while I was posting lol. I heard the ball hit the bottom of the cup and laughed!

We had a gorgeous day on the course with a bit of wind 🤣. Lots of chipping and putting this Week along with my lesson on wed as my coach is going on vacation for thanksgiving. I am feeling good and cannot wait to be in California the teams!
BB36BACE-0EFA-4D69-AF74-A406314A425C.jpeg480A2757-BBBB-4BAD-8C31-1C3FC3C53474.jpegC25F7615-6947-461C-A48E-0D35D5E318A4.jpeg

Pretty chill few days just chipping and putting practice with a small bucket today. Workouts have been scaled back with no heavy weights and the main focus is more Mobility.I cannot break the Ass cap rule this close to the GD! We are having perfect weather here so lots of practice and rounds to play before we go to California!
F00F4C22-9B80-4BDB-B3A9-483CF8E797B7.jpeg
DFC63460-94DA-4ECB-BBFB-C6561233C248.jpeg

We are so close to going to Carlsbad. 5 months ago is when I was picked and it seemed like an eternity and here we are 16 days away. My excitement level is 1000% i am not focused at work at all and I wake up thinking about this amazing opportunity. I can’t wait to see the team in person and have a ton of laughs with them all.

I am still practicing and playing no reason not to be as ready as possible. Plus I live in AZ it is nice here 🤣

I hit the range at 4:30 yesterday aft as my wife had her lesson. I left at 8:15 😂. I spent a lot of time just working on chips and little pitch shots. My irons have never been better I feel. My woods when I am on and have the path correct are excellent but some days I just can’t get the path right. My coach and i we’re talking about it after her lesson and he had me stay till his last lesson was over so we could work on it. it took about 10 minutes and he set up a little station and I was back to center face smashed drives and woods! Will be working to get lots of reps in with this set up. It just reminds me to get that elbow in while rotating!
C5BD0E84-330E-46D6-B79F-9B26DE6567B0.jpegA6CE83F5-BB83-48E6-9C1E-A3208B0AA987.jpeg

Well we are two weeks out and I am as ready as I can be! No matter what happens it will be an absolute great time. I will spend the next week weeks just practicing and staying loose. My wife and I were able to sneak out yesterday aft to play. Timing is everything there was a scramble tourney that was finishing right when we teed off. We were the 3rd group out. We played 18 in 3:30 and walked which was nice!

6DBF6FB5-F06C-454D-B1E1-E7E4285EA4CD.jpeg452FFAE5-D8A0-4309-BA1A-C1D561BE6B39.jpegA6DE9D92-0845-4BCF-9F40-40E2E4C81861.jpeg

Well we are almost go time! I took today and just hit some wedges and putting practice, we had flags at 46-77- 97. Hit one round of each with the shag bag. The lie was not the best but it does make for some good practice for when your not in the FW LOl! I am as ready as I can be and will do my best!
7B0F8390-8617-4CB7-A858-C33F87562A83.jpeg

Well we are almost go time! I took today and just hit some wedges and putting practice, we had flags at 46-77- 97. Hit one round of each with the shag bag. The lie was not the best but it does make for some good practice for when your not in the FW LOl! I am as ready as I can be and will do my best!
View attachment 9138230

Hiding from me today?😂😂😂😂

Back