Doubleb21's 2022 Grandaddy Journey

I suck now, so you don’t even have to
Practice

Just got back from the range was working some stuff till a storm rolled in!there will be no stopping of practice my friend! 🤣

Just got back from the range was working some stuff till a storm rolled in!there will be no stopping of practice my friend!

Keep up the hard work you will be scratch by the time I get back to the valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great weekend of golf. The weather here is in the 80s and we are coming out of overseed. My instructor is back this week so looking forward to my lesson just dialing in a few things. Got out today with my wife for 9 holes on a just opened up course out of overseed. I played well I did have 2 doubles which was actually great practice for recovery shots. I smacked a tree twice I just had to laugh at that. Will be working with the RAPSODO this week and will have it at my lesson Friday.
1F712652-2392-434D-B8A8-6F81426D0B49.jpeg92167AC3-A273-4BE9-BCBE-1D20901D2DBB.jpeg522F5564-EE92-4B23-B655-C0F12CEAB330.jpeg704F6B1A-B01A-456B-9390-3781497C878A.jpeg

Randolph looking good! Playing there tomorrow for my final home prep before departing for the MC on Wed!

Randolph looking good! Playing there tomorrow for my final home prep before departing for the MC on Wed!

It is super nice greens are soft just a bit slow but not bad. The FW are awesome have a great round.

You guys ha e the coolest looking courses out there. I'm going to have to come crash one of the AZ outings one of these days.

This is a city course lol. We will take you somewhere nicer for sure! The invitation is always open!

Been hitting the range everyday this week working on my swing. Today I decided to just chip and putt. I chipped with my 60-54 in various spots around the green. My chipping is feeling good right now. I have a good variance of shots with different clubs I am comfortable with. I then spent the last 40 minutes or so just putting. I got my mirror out and used it for about 30 putts. Once I was set up correct I really tried to focus on the takeaway to be super smooth with no tension. It was a perfect way to end the evening. Range time tomorrow and a lesson on Friday with rounds each day this weekend!
C1A93DC0-5D3F-4EDF-9EE8-8F3EA5B3C9C2.jpeg4E896954-025D-4DAD-AF43-89AA03B0735E.jpeg1F8CDDC2-E2DE-4C82-85D6-3FEDEE21CB09.jpeg

Had an awesome lesson today. I have been practicing really hard to get my wrists correct. We worked on pretty much everything though out the bag and spent some time on the putting green. My instructor also popped a can down by my front left foot and said don't knock it over lol. Not sure i did not knock it over but it did help keep my left front foot more in check. That will be a work in progress for a while I'm sure.

Tomorrow i have a round in the morning with @Wildcat4life and i asked him if we could match play! He is a stick and does not make many mistakes. The pressure and practice of the match play will be good for my game!

I have been hitting the practice and playing hard for 10 days in a row. Had fun playing this weekend and my match practice with @Wildcat4life was fun until we got rained on so hard we stopped lol. I was 3 down and we were on hole 14. I was not playing bad he just does not miss have to make putts! My driver was a bit off so i had some harder approach shots but it is great practice.

Played Sunday aft with my wife and we got 15 holes in before we had to go. No major mistakes or massive blow up holes. I am feeling really good about where my game is at the moment. The practice swings I am working on at home are paying off.

Got out this evening to chip and putt and went right till dark. I am going to take tomorrow off and then back at it. My next lesson or two will be all driver work. I am just on a bit of a struggle with it for some shots and then the next hole I smash it lol.

968DDD65-9788-4743-9888-0335D3C5C305.jpegB1B2ADA0-AD0D-499C-9DA4-4A4F8E06E7AE.jpeg0BEEF4C1-F586-45A4-A2D6-06294233833C.jpeg941E545D-E964-45F6-B077-81DB5E3279A3.jpeg

Today was out AZTHP league play day. I have been working really hard to get my game where I want it to be and that work is showing on the course. I shot a 77 today with a net 72 to win out league for Oct! I have wanted to win this coin back for a long time since I won the championship so today was a great day to have it happen.

It is also my 17 year anniversary and my wife came out to play as we had some spots to fill. We had an awesome day with all of the AZTHP crew as always. She was crushing it today and shot an 88. It was a great day on the course. I am super lucky to have such an awesome wife that supports my golf and will come and play with us also. Thanks to the AZTHP crew for having her out it is appreciated.

I got real close on a par 3 with my tee shot and had an easy tap in bird. No major issues and even if I had a bad swing I recovered well today. My putting was on and I dropped a few key par putts which was nice. Tomorrow is range work and then playing on Monday and Tuesday. We had some strong wind and I can fully blame @oumagic for that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

F40D921B-D301-4536-8F92-4A5C781310A7.jpeg61C7E180-521E-419A-8360-7E67B56D40CC.jpeg54F25D48-F9A1-465F-8A24-AABE4262DDCE.jpeg883ECCF5-7D29-496C-BC89-880434CAAC6C.jpeg959E391A-58DA-4237-9715-3D2A9C6836ED.jpeg51345780-0E80-4485-AF13-B11A3A626343.jpeg94CEB4FB-2FB6-4991-8B31-962A633E3968.jpeg

Today was out AZTHP league play day. I have been working really hard to get my game where I want it to be and that work is showing on the course. I shot a 77 today with a net 72 to win out league for Oct! I have wanted to win this coin back for a long time since I won the championship so today was a great day to have it happen.

It is also my 17 year anniversary and my wife came out to play as we had some spots to fill. We had an awesome day with all of the AZTHP crew as always. She was crushing it today and shot an 88. It was a great day on the course. I am super lucky to have such an awesome wife that supports my golf and will come and play with us also. Thanks to the AZTHP crew for having her out it is appreciated.

I got real close on a par 3 with my tee shot and had an easy tap in bird. No major issues and even if I had a bad swing I recovered well today. My putting was on and I dropped a few key par putts which was nice. Tomorrow is range work and then playing on Monday and Tuesday. We had some strong wind and I can fully blame @oumagic for that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 9130269View attachment 9130270View attachment 9130271View attachment 9130272View attachment 9130273View attachment 9130274View attachment 9130275
Happy anniversary and congrats on winning the event today. And no, you can’t blame me for the bissell winds blowing

Happy anniversary and congrats on winning the event today. And no, you can’t blame me for the bissell winds blowing

LOL i was like damn here it comes! Great to see you

Great playing today. I didn’t see it. It must have been good. Because you beat me. 😂

View attachment 9130269View attachment 9130270View attachment 9130271View attachment 9130272View attachment 9130273View attachment 9130274View attachment 9130275
Congrats all around man! Life and golf looking good! (y)

What an awesome post. Congratulations, my friend and Happy Anniversary!

Happy anniversary. I’m no longer that salty loosing to you on the second hole of a score card play off.

well done my man! (On 17 years!)

Congrats on winning the AZTHP coin, @Doubleb21! You definitely brought the wind with you, we're even feeling it clear over here on the other side of the state! :LOL:

Congrats on winning the AZTHP coin, @Doubleb21! You definitely brought the wind with you, we're even feeling it clear over here on the other side of the state! :LOL:

Thanks and yes it whipped up quick today.

MY F***ING GUY! Way to kill it today.

I will put bets that you won't have a double bogey. I may not be responding but I am following. Your dedication for prep is amazing.
It’s honestly awesome. The man is a legend. He’s always grinding at the gym, lessons, range or on the course. He’ll be dialed in and absolutely lethal come December. It’s a fun follow.

Happy anniversary bud what to kill it today!! 🔥

It’s honestly awesome. The man is a legend. He’s always grinding at the gym, lessons, range or on the course. He’ll be dialed in and absolutely lethal come December. It’s a fun follow.
You say LEGEND, I keep coming back to MACHINE to describe him. Why not both? ;)

Happy anniversary bud what to kill it today!! 🔥

You guys are the best! Everyone is preparing and we will have an absolute blast.

Back