Down 40lbs since 5/13

Oldflgolfer

Donald Ross was a God
Reaction score
Handicap
Checking in as a new - under 245lbs 50+ golfer

I fast then exercise before i eat the following day

Goal is another 30lbs to go - keep up the fightScreenshot_20210816-063744_Samsung Health.jpg

Last edited:
Good on ya!! Congrats!

Congratulations on the weight lose, that’s remarkable in that amount of time best of luck on the next 30.

Last edited:
Congrats and keep it going that final 30.

That is fantastic, keep it up and make sure you continue to do it in a healthy sustainable way!

Great work!

Awesome work! I am down about 20-25 myself this year. Hoping to do that much more in the next year

Checking in as a new - under 245lbs 50+ golfer

I fast then exercise before eating the following day

Goal is another 30lbs to go - kept up the fightView attachment 9022591
Congrats:
Questions for you - How long do you fast for and "Fasting' Means Just water, No Coffee or Tea?

That is amazing. Keep up the hard work.

Congrats:
Questions for you - How long do you fast for and "Fasting' Means Just water, No Coffee or Tea?
Generally i eat between 11am-7pm then fast. I was told I could drink black tea or coffee but I need to use distilled water. I'm not a coffee person, nor do I like plain black tea..... so I drink water solo.

I didn't stick to the fasting plan 100% during these 3 months.....but I was 95% committed and the results speak for themselves.

The number 1 priority IMO is working out before you end the fasting......I literally feel the fat melt away - but I'm one hungry knuckle dragger come 10AM:eek:

Congratulations!!! Good on you. Keep up the great work.

Congrats @Oldflgolfer on the weight loss!! That is awesome!!

I started fasting almost 3 years ago and it was probably one of the best moves I have ever made. I actaully lost more weight than intended and had to put a few pounds back on. More importantly though is the improvment in my lab work. I have had strong numbers at each visit and even reduced my thyroid meds. I am like you and do not drink coffee of any type, much less drinking it black :sick: so I am a water only guy during my fast. In the process of pulling a 40 hour fast right now.

Keep at it and I know that you will continue to lose weight and become healthier in the process.

Last edited:
Congrats on the weight loss ... sustain it!! Forge ahead.

Having lost close to 100 total. I now fluctuate between 210 and 214. 207 is/was my goal.

anyway, great work, i truly know both how hard and how rewarding it is.

keep plugging away and here’s hoping we all learn and maintain new/better eating and exercise habits.

Generally i eat between 11am-7pm then fast. I was told I could drink black tea or coffee but I need to use distilled water. I'm not a coffee person, nor do I like plain black tea..... so I drink water solo.

I didn't stick to the fasting plan 100% during these 3 months.....but I was 95% committed and the results speak for themselves.

The number 1 priority IMO is working out before you end the fasting......I literally feel the fat melt away - but I'm one hungry knuckle dragger come 10AM:eek:
Ho much are you eating - calorie wise, food wise - when you do eat?

Well done! Congrats!

Good for you!

Well done sir! Keep pushing for that last 30!

Don't forget to throw in at least some weight training. You dont want to lose muscle with the weight.

Congrats....I am envious of your will power

Congrats - awesome results! I'm fasting today and tomorrow to kick start efforts to drop 30 lbs.

Congrats:
You can have coffee. You can even use a teaspoon of heavy whipping cream in it and it doesn’t break a fast .

Congrats on the great results! (y)

I'm down about 25 lbs since April, have kind of leveled off the last couple of months as I'm within about 7 or 8 lbs of my goal. I've gotten where I'll remain about the same for a couple of weeks, then lose a pound or so, and stay there for a while, and so on. I'm pretty happy to be back down in the low 180s, but the goal of 175 is not that far off.

Back